dream interpretation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream interpretation

Post by claire on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 am

Hello, firstly thankyou so much for providing a platform for people to understand their dreams.
1. Dreamt I was being chased in a bush area and after running for a while, decided to sit and felt something underneath me. Decided to uncover what was there and saw a vehicle, which had two corpses in it. At that time I covered it again and decided I would go to the police to report what I found, when I thought it was safe to do so, I then awoke.
2.I have had about 3 dreams were my husband was unfaithful.
3. My husband has had 2 different dreams in which in one of them, his ex boss was tryn to kill him, in the other he was quarelln with someone from his work dressed in white.
4. Dreamt I was with my husband and we came across an orange tree. I decided to eat one but am not sure if he did too.
5. Same night my husband dreamt he took part in a race (marathon) and he came third and won a medal for it, according to him he seemed to have a lot of energy.

I hope u can help me understand these dreams.

'Kind regards
Claire

claire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream interpretation

Post by One Door on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:39 am

Hello Claire,
I would like to address the dream of your husband's in which his "ex-boss" is trying to kill him.
The Word of God tells us Satan is "the prince of the power of the air" (Ephesians 2:2) and he (Satan) is "the ruler of this world" (John 12:31), in short, meaning he has authority (influence) over the unbelievers. In Colossians 1:13 it tells us through Christ we are delivered from this power of darkness.
A person is either under the authority (influence ) of Satan or under the authority (influence) of God. As an unbeliever, we are under the authority (influence) of Satan but when we are "delivered from this darkness" (through salvation) we are no longer unbelievers but are believers bringing us under the authority (influence) of God.
Your husband's ex-boss was someone he was under authority to but because he is now an "ex", your husband is no longer under authority to him. The ex-boss in his dream symbolizes Satan. Because Satan is called an "ex" here, this tells me your husband at one time received Christ as his Savior and is now a Christian. He (your husband) is no longer under the authority (influence) of him (Satan), therefore symbolizing him (Satan) as an "ex-boss".

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by claire on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:39 am

Hello One door. Thankyou for responding to my post.
Do u think u can help me with the other dream meanings.
Kind regards

claire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Hello,
Concerning the dream about the race: Hebrews 12:1 says, "...let us run with patience the "race" that is set before us". A marathon is a race of endurance. Matthew 10:22 says, "...but he that "endureth" to the end shall be saved". The dream shows your husband enduring to the end and receiving his reward (the medal).

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by claire on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Thanku one door, u have been very helpful.
May God bless u

claire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top