Donuts and Cakes served at the airport!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Donuts and Cakes served at the airport!!

Post by Godchick on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:38 pm

I dreamed that I went to China as a last minute fun thing to do. However I stayed in the airport. The airport itself was covered in shops which were selling junk food (donuts and cakes) etc. I did not have accommodation for the night. But did not want to leave the airport where it was safe. A Chinese girl I met offered for me to stay with her, but something in me did not trust her. I was alone, in a foreign country. I did trust a man though who worked for the airport. He was western, married and had two sons. I saw my aunty there also at the airport, she was apart of a company of 9 people. I asked to stay with them, but it was too crowded. While at the mans house I watched a documentary on China. It spoke of how dangerous the suburbs were, with the poverty, and crime and that there were packs of dogs that hunted people. The video only confirmed to me to not leave the airport. My emotions were afraid and vulnerable. 

Then I woke up. 

Last edited by godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Donuts and Cakes served at the airport!!

Post by Godchick on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 am

Any thoughts?

Ps happy new year y'all!!! ;)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:43 pm

So in my own prayer time I have established a couple of things:

Firstly IRL I am not racist at all!! Have nothing against China etc. China does however represent to me a
Place that is extremely 'foreign', and 'unknown'. I have no desire to go there and would never go there, so this dream is symbolic.

I have heard it be taught that airports represent church, or a place of preparation (preparing to fly in the Spirit) but I'm not sure if any of that is true.

Also, the airport had junk food, and people kept approaching me to buy the donuts etc. It reminded me of a MARKETPLACE. so if an airport IS symbolic of a church, I'm wondering wether the teaching just 'tickles ears' and is not feeding me the REAL MEAT. Plus in many ways it has turn into a 'den of theives' not a house of prayer, as Jesus said.

I had a dream before this one about feeling hungry and not finding food to eat. Again, I was at aa conference which personally represents church to me.

Those are my thoughts, but I feel I news outside revelation to help me understand what God could be saying...

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Your spiritual discernment is increasing. You know what to eat and not to eat spiritually. You begin to recognize what comes from the Spirit and things not from HIM. I believe this ability is growing in you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:31 am

Hi godchick -

I agree with your breakdown of the major dream symbols and agree with Owen that this is about spiritual discernment.

I often dream about traveling to foreign lands and one of the meanings of this is that I'm moving into new places spiritually that I've not experienced before; hence the foreign land/airport/airplane symbolism. And the newness/unfamiliarity may make you feel uncomfortable. I think in this case, the airport represents The Church. There are several different ministries (shops) within the Church and you notice that there aren't any that are selling nutritious food (sound biblical teaching) but instead you're finding stores that are selling junk food (sugar coated, makes you feel good at first (especially the chocolate, honey dipped variety...sorry, I'm digressing! laugh ) but doesn't contain the things that will sustain you over the long run and in rough situations like what you would experience in China; it's empty. The Holy Spirit has placed within you a level of discernment that is high and is what guides you to know where/where not to go and with whom/whom not to interact while you're in this foreign land.

The part with finding someone to leave the airport with and the video remind me of Matthew 10 when Jesus sends out the 12 disciples (now apostles) to the lost sheep of Israel. There is much there that He told them but as it relates to this dream, He told them that as they went from town to town to find a worthy person with whom they could stay while in the town which is what came up in my spirit when I read the part of the dream where you're trying to find someone with whom you can stay. You first asked your aunt because she's familiar and then your discernment tells you to go with the man where you learn more about the area.

The TV documentary to me is revelation knowledge, not about China literally but about the heart condition of the (spiritually) foreign land that it represents that you're in or may find yourself in at some future date. The poverty is a spiritual impoverishment where people are in need of redemption and hope that is the Good News of the Gospel. The crimes and dogs to me represent both heartless man on man crime and crimes the enemy wages on man - if not right out attacks, then menacing intimidation.

I don't think this dream is finished, I believe you'll continue to receive these types of dreams because what the Lord has placed within you is developing and manifesting/unfolding. He'll teach you more about it and what you're to do with it over time (and not only through dreams).

Please pray about what's been said to ensure it aligns with what's in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit.

flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:09 pm

Lola, Owen, I am so very grateful for this!! I took this dream very seriously and still do. I sense God doing big things right now and I am getting excited.Owen, I agree with your interpretation, I defiantly sense the Lord is growing me in spiritual disceremt which is one of my primary spiritual gifts. I do feel like God is stretching that 'muscle.'

Lola, I started to tear up reading your response!! I feel so blessed with the effort you put in for me. Thank you so much. I really identified with everything you said!!! Much revelation there!!

I especially identified with when you said there is more to the dream, and God will speak in ways not just in dreams. So true. I believe God
Is speaking to us all the time, and I needed that reminder, to keep my ears open throughout the day all the time. I agree with you also that this dream is part 1 of others to be had. I will post back on this dream if that happens. God is certainly preparing me for something, and now it's a matter of waiting to see what doors he opens up in His way and timing. I am so so so grateful for you both!! Lola, once again, Thank you!!! You're such a blessing and you have an incredible gift of interpretation!!!

THANK YOU!!!

:)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Im am blessed how you respond to HIs Spirit!!!

Keep it up!! thumbs

Bless You

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:42 pm

To God be the glory!!

you\\'re welcome!

I'm glad this resonated with you, keep us updated as things progress! flower

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top