2 dreams about God's will for me! Need help quickly!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams about God's will for me! Need help quickly!!

Post by Jasmine on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:52 pm

1.I had a dream that I was in a cafeteria and there was a pulpit area at the back where I thought my grandpa has preached before. I saw these mean girls going about in their business. Then I walked my bookbag acroos the lunch room. I saw my crush and waved to him but he didn't respond. I saw his younger brother in the corner of my eye. One of my school mates told me to go to the pulpit area. I went to my crushes older brother. We greeted eachother. He said, "We're doing the movie, How He--------" The lines mean gibberish I didn't understand what he said. I thought he ment "Adopted" (a story I'm typing). But I corrected him with what I thought he ment.

Later, I went to this room where my crush was. He and other people where sleeping on a bed. I called his name and he woke up. He said hey. We talked a little and I don't remeber what we said. Then. I took off my coat and the hem of my gown was on my chest. My crush looked at my wierdly. I hide and pulled the gown down and then went back to my crush. His face expression turned normal. I said, "I'm hungry!" I looked at the clock and it turned from 2 to 11. My crush asked, "When are you going to eat?" I answered, "When I get home." That's it!

In reality, the night before I prayed for a sign from God to tell me if it's possible or if it's God's will for me do be an actress and write my own scripts. The problem with this dream is that I'm not writing "Adopted" anymore. I'm writing a different story and I feel that God id teeling me to do so. It makes more sense. "Adopted" does not glorify his name. The other one does!

2. I was at the Academy Awards and I was a nominae and there was this girl that had black hair and a purple dress on the stage saying her acceptance speech. She was alluding to me and she said,"I feel your pain, hussie, I feel your pain" Hussie is an insult but she was joking. The script I'm writing is about my story of pain and how found God.

Next scene: I was at my Grandparents apartment and I was with my mom and three men. I was older, skinnier, and taller (and maybe wearing high heels) and my mom was ecouraging the middle one to go on a date with me and he was going along with it with a smile on his face. I was like, "Mom, stop!" Because I felt a bit embaressed but I wanted to go on a date with him too. In rl, he has been my crush but I wasn't into him too much anymore. I know dreams can happen naturally and can be from our own subconcoious minds , but a few day earlier I was praying a lot that if the the movie I wanted to make and be in was his will. How could half the dream be from God and they other half be from my mind. They are in the same dream. It's not impossible, but it doesn't make sense.

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams about God's will for me! Need help quickly!!

Post by Jasmine on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Anyone?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:46 pm

duh

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eleora3 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Did you actually go to the pulpit area in the dream?

My advice would be to keep pursuing with God the meaning of this dream and ask him to confirm whether he wants you to pursue Adopted or acting in general.

I do know the Bible says he wants to give us the desires of our heart and he gives us talents so that we can use them. As a creative person I have seen God bless my seemingly frivolous creative endeavors because he made me creative and he desires to see me use the gifts he gave me and have joy and share it with others. Christian playwrights and actresses are definitely something that the world could use more of, even if it doesn't turn out to be a career there are ways He can use your talents.

eleora3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:38 pm

actually my crush's brother was standing in front of thr pulpit and I walked to him. Yes I remember I was walked into that and I was just looking and touching. It was purple and I think voilet red.

Last edited by ja1721 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Anyone else wanna give their input or whatever?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Anyone? c'mon people. this is joy or misery situation

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey Ja!

these are just my thoughts on your dreams :)

1. I believe the first section reflects your spiritual heritage, which has been passed down to you from your grandfather, and you possibly following in his footsteps. You crush not waving to you could reflect how in life right now, he is not responding in the way you wish he would.

2. The next scene reminds me of an embarrassing situation, which soon turns back to normal (the embarrassment only lasts a little while, so God is saying it’s all good)

3. The scene where you are at the Academy Awards I believe could be a situation where you are apart of something pretty big, and your doing what God tells you to do, but the Enemy comes along and tries to tempt you away for what you are suppose to do. And then tries to discourage you by degrading your personhood (who you are in Jesus)

4. The last scene is the best bit :) This holds an important message. That right now, in your life, there are other things on your mind, and on your heart that God wants you to do – for example, write your books, and figure out the next step, etc. But this dream indicates that there will come a point where you will be ready to date, and when the time is right, it will be a very exciting time. Perhaps there will be a guy who you used to like, but then God makes you almost “see him” for the first time and you realise that you really really like him.. :)

Hope this helps,

flower GC

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

Thx but I should add that the guy I'm crushing on and the guy the the second dream is the same person. But I feel this dreams somehow mean something. Also at the academy awards I felt under dressed for the occasion as if I was wearing a night gown.

Last edited by Jasmine on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Being under dressed for something can represent us not feeling ready or prepared... ?

nerd

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm

thx

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top