dream of rapture?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of rapture?

Post by godbeholds0208 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm

In my dream I was standing outside talking with someone in the road in front of my house. I dont remember what caught my attention to look at the sky but I looked up and part of they sky had opened up no stars or anything. I told the guy standing with me to look and as we gazed at the sky in amazment, my feet came up from underneath and I started being pulled up by my feet into the sky. I was afraid and looked and realized that the guy was still standing there watching me being pulled away. My fear went away assuming this was the rapture and said in excitment Im going to heaven, bye! Instantly i was sucked up and all I could see was white, then I awoke. Well any interp?

godbeholds0208

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of rapture?

Post by Grace010 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Praise God godbehold0208!!!! this means Jesus' coming is nearest from now on....keep on and hold on...it will be worth when we see Him face to face...

I was standing outside talking with someone in the road in front of my house.

I believe u were sharing the gospel to that one and he was stil standing there when he saw u caught up: he was left behind. while there is a little time, pls pray for those who are not yet ready to be catch up cause the GREAT tribulation is going to take a place after rapture...

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top