New To Site

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New To Site

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Hi:

My name is Robert and I found your site recently. I have been just browsing the last 2 days but decided to register so that I could post and get to know the other members better.

I have had lots of dreams over the years but have within the last 9 months decided to begin keeping record of them as they happen. I have discussed these dreams with a pastor and he believes they are indeed messages from God and I should make sure I pray for the Lord to help me understand the meaning of them.

Some dreams have been very strange, upsetting, uplifting, and intense. After my most recent dreams I got a sense that I need to get aggressive in understanding the meaning of them so again after prayer I found your website.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New To Site

Post by Cholette on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Praise God Robert. I must say, I REALLY love your screen name "Milk2Meat"...very creative.

Welcome aboard and settle in and share your dreams in the "Dreams & Visions" section. I just want you to know to be patient, when it comes to the interpretation. Sometimes it takes a while before someone may have some thoughts or an interpretation to your dreams.

What I do is I always seek God FIRST on what He is saying to me and use others as confirmation. Since God is speaking to us through dreams, we ought to go to the originator of the message BEFORE going to others.

Again, WELCOME!! We look forward to getting to know you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks, I will do just that. I am looking forward to fellowshipping with everyone here. It is so nice to converse with folks that love Jesus and do so without reservation, without putting theirselves first, loving Jesus with pure motives. I sense sincerity on the forum so far and it is beautiful.

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome to the site!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Milk2Meat on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:36 am

Cholette is it ok to begin posting some of my older dreams for interpretation?

If it is Ok in what manner can I post them. Do it all at once or one a week or what do you think?

Milk2Meat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Praise the Lord, Robert!

Welcome to the site, I pray you'll be blessed here! flower

Click here to go the dream posting instructions.

I would suggest posting them individually. Not sure how many dreams you have to be interpreted but from what I've seen if you post a few at a time, you're likely to get more responses. I've seen in a few instances where members have posted a lot at once and I think seeing so many at once can become overwhelming for others so the response was low....this is just my opinion though, move as the Lord leads you. flower thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Welcome to the site!! thumbs Bless You wave smiley dance

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:50 am

Welcome to the site! I am so glad you found us. I pray this site is as helpful to you as it has been for me. I agree with Lola in that posting dreams a few at a time is best. I did that myself.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top