(dream) Tornados or/of relocation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(dream) Tornados or/of relocation

Post by Avish on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 am

It starts out I'm with family members at my moms house, there appears to be 2 guys and 5 girls, and my mom and my biological father (both of which are currently remarried). I have an attraction to the youngest girl. Possibly to establish a relationship with her. But in doing so Life became hard to live with this family. I was abused by words and harsh dissappointment and no one wanted to hang out with me. and it brought about thoughts of suicide, because i wasnt able to love them. and recieve that love back.

(But then with in the dream i had another dream at this point). The Lord Told me there where "Six Tornados" and they where headed in our direction. And the Lord told me to wake them. and tell them all to move back home. (which was my grandmas house in alabama). at first they wouldnt listen. and then the Lord told me, "each tornado had a different color Red, yellow, blue, green, orange and white." And said that if my family did not follow to go alone. And i relayed the message to them saying, "We must go at once, if you will not follow God then i will go alone and devestation will be upon you."

They then all decided to follow me we got in the car left everything behind, and we reached grandmas house. We then began a new beginning, and everyones thought of hate towards me. Became love and i was givin the love for my family i was looking for.

I then began building a bigger building behind the small house to make additional room for all of us. and the Lord to me to the shed that was back there and said. Take your rewards and hand them out each one of us was blessed with a case of money. (the amount was 2 million).
Thats where the dream ended. I believe more may be on the way.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (dream) Tornados or/of relocation

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:54 am

I don't really consider myself to be an interpreter but this is what I was see as I read your dream. Is it possible that not all of your family members are saved? Or if they are is it possible they have been lukewarm? I see that you are given the task of telling them to go with you is you telling them to live for Christ. The Lord is also showing you of their impending doom if they dont. I see that reward comes from obedience to Him and you are obedient even at the cost of your family. Meaning that you will go despite their decission to go but praise God they go with you. They Lord asking you to share the blessing is telling others also. Don't keep it for yourselves but tell others. Please toss what does not fit.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 am

Dove-Solutions wrote:I don't really consider myself to be an interpreter but this is what I was see as I read your dream. Is it possible that not all of your family members are saved? Or if they are is it possible they have been lukewarm? I see that you are given the task of telling them to go with you is you telling them to live for Christ. The Lord is also showing you of their impending doom if they dont. I see that reward comes from obedience to Him and you are obedient even at the cost of your family. Meaning that you will go despite their decission to go but praise God they go with you. They Lord asking you to share the blessing is telling others also. Don't keep it for yourselves but tell others. Please toss what does not fit.

I will agree with that i believe you are right.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:16 am

Glad to be of help. Happy new year!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top