Two Employer - REPOST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Employer - REPOST

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:04 am

I was in childhood house and inside was an employer telling me that I can schedule my background test for them. She said "what takes companies 8 months, they do it in one day". I was thinking, I don't want to be late for another interview with another company. When I left our house my dad was standing outside, think he was upset with me. In route to other interview I was leaving my current house. I know my way (IRL). The route I took was wrong (IRL it is right) only had 15 mins to be on time. My daughter is now with me, I told her to ask the drive in right lane which way. I had to get in his lane to turn. Next I was on a bike, my daughter and 2 boys were walking. Still lost, I seen a church member that told me it's 2 or 3 blocks up. She wanted to give me a ride, but I declined because bike. As I got there I told my daughter to put bike up and handle the boys if they get out of line( I left them outsid). I went in to signin late) and the lady paged the interviewer (late too) that she needs to see her appointments from 2:30 (wierd; I was at 11am). I asked should I even interview for this job and the lady was negative, but another rebuttal and said its an ok job..

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Employer - REPOST

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm

anyone?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top