Contaminated Water

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contaminated Water

Post by munnia on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

12-29-2010

Last night I had a dream where I was living back in the old west ghost town homes. I was living on the second floor with a roommate. I noticed that there was a well that the town was sharing. On this particular night, the water that came from the well was contaminated. When the people drank from it, they started to behave very destructively almost demonically. They had knives and became demon possessed. The ones who drank from the well cornered me between my door and the neighbor’s door (a space between the two doors) and tried to cut my arms and face. They left big gouges. I rebuked them and told them, “Satan has no hold on me and I am covered by the blood of Jesus”. But the words didn’t mean anything to them and they continued to cut me, they wanted to kill me. I continued to plead the blood over my life. Why didn’t they stop when I rebuked the demons inside of them?

munnia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contaminated Water

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:12 am

Didn't take test, just my opinion. Are you filled with the Holy Ghost (living water)? This may be a warning about those around you (probably from old church) Could it be that you may come under a spiritual attack? Christians sometimes use their mouth to attack others and need conviction to come upon them. They know Christ so that is probably why your plea for the Blood of Jesus went unnoticed; they are not the Devil, just a vessel he uses.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top