Ministering to a large group of people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ministering to a large group of people?

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Two nights ago I dreamed I was in a large auditorium type place. There were some other people with me and I think we were going to speak before a large group of people. The people were African American. I noticed specifically that the crowd was not a mixture of races, but all African American. And I think the city was "Cleveland, Oh." I stood beside 3 chairs. I was supposed to be seated in one of them. I stood watching as the seats in the audiotrium were filled and the room became overcrowded. And I worried that there wouldn't be enough seating for all the people who were coming into the room. As I stood waiting a father and his two children, a little boy and a baby, perhaps another boy came and sat in the three seats where I was going to sit. I went into an ajoining room where I found more African American people and I wondered why they hadn't joined in the auditorium. Was it too crowded? Was there no room for them. Then I noticed that they were being served food from a kitchen window (like you might find in a school) and sitting at tables to eat. These people apparently neede to be "fed" before they could go into the auditorium. For some reason I left and started walking toward the city..... tall buildings. And when I turned to head back, I found I wasn't on the same street which I had walked towards the city. I got lost and couldn't find my way back. I used a cell phone to call my sister to come get me and take me back to the place where I was going to speak, or minister with the others. (In real life I woke up to the alarm clock which in my dream I mistook for the ringing cell phone)

This is not the only dream I've had in this past month in which I got lost. In the others I misplaced my vehicle and couldn't get back home.

Now I think the Lord has been showing me how I became impatient with growing in prophetic ministry this past year. But this dream made me wonder if he intended for me to minister to a certain group of people, ethinic wise?

And what would the city of Cleveland, Oh represent?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top