Second Superstar Athlete dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Superstar Athlete dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

I had a dream that I stumbled across a room and saw my parents sitting at a round table with a guy who was dressed in a basketball uniform. The colors were gold and purple and I noticed the number 8 on the back of the guy's jersey. I then realized that Kobe Bryant of the Los Angeles Lakers, was the guy. He sat comfortably at the table and my parents seemed comfortable talking to him too.

I joked and said, "No, Kobe" and "no, blackmamba" (which is his nick name) as if to get his attention. I was actually surprised to find him in my house. He turned around and smiled and so did my parents.

I tell Kobe how I hate him (in real life, I don't like Kobe as a player, and when I told him that I hated him it wasn't a real hate, just a dislike for him because of how everyone holds him up as a god-like figure and best in the league). Kobe follows me around the house and my sisters seem to love him. My feelings start to change about him-he is actually down-to-earth (which I can't believe). He has a warm, jovial and joking-like personality. I keep thinking, "he's not THAT bad." lol! I then go on facebook later that day (or see it on a mirror?) and find that he has written me a message that says, "no joke". I guess he likes me?

*note: just last year I had a dream about Dwight Howard (another superstar player) of the Orlando Magic. Check out the link:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t3574-dwight-howard-fantasy?highlight=Dwight+Howard

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top