Objects Levitating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Objects Levitating

Post by prayingmama on Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I dreamt that everywhere I went, objects levitated. I didn't have to do anything to make it happen, it just did. It kind of freaked me out a bit since I couldn't explain it. For some reason I thought it had to do with the Iron supplement that I'm taking and spent the rest of the dream persuing that. I went to a pharmacy to talk to the pharmacists, but they wouldn't even acknowledge me.
I went to the library to find out whatever I could about Iron supplementation or ferrous sulfate, but couldn't find anything. I wanted to try the internet, but every computer I went to was down...
I woke up.

It could totally be just a wierd dream and not a "God" Dream at all, but if there's an interpretation, would LOVE to hear it!

prayingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Objects Levitating

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:50 am

scratching chin r u frustrated about something and feel that no one is helping you?
do you take a lot of iron supplement?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:41 am

I am not attempting to interpret this dream. These are my thoughts, and I encourage you to toss out whatever doesn't fit. One thing you may want to know about iron is that it is not absorbed without vitamin e, or should i say absorbed well. so you know already you cannot do anything without the oil. double entendre.

As far as levitation goes, you should know that it is an occult practise. I would suggest anointing yourself with oil, and pleading the blood of Jesus over yourself and your home. Invite the presence of sweet Holy Spirit into your home, make it a welcoming place with music and scripture. Then it will be unwelcoming to any demonic influences that may be trying to make it their spot to hang out. Have you or your family had experience with the occult? It comes in many forms. Rebellion, crystals, etc. The enemy has many wiles to trip us up. Even through astrology, palm reading, tarot, ouiji board, that people think are innocent, but which are in-roads.

Also, many times, we as believers, attempt to deal with spiritual causations with scientific solutions-we forget that most science is based on hypothesis (Darwin was a cocaine addict and Jung consulted spirits to get information for psychology), but the Word of God is sure and never fails.

Forgive me for rambling on.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prayingmama on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:53 am

Thanks Ladies...
@SisterInChrist...Yes...I'm very frustrated about a situation in my life that never seems to get resolved. It has to do with my husband and stepson...and yes, I have no help in the situation. Only the Lord, but he's very quiet on the whole thing.
I take a rather large dose as prescribed by my doctor. I'm anemic, but just found this out and have only been taking it for a short while.

@Mary Anne....I didn't know that about iron only being absorbed with vit. E...I checked and there is vit. E in the brand that I'm taking!
As for the levitation...didn't know it had to do with occult practices. I don't practice occultism. Before I was saved I had dabbled in some things, but I'm a born again, spirit filled Christian. I welcome the Holy Spirit into my life and home every day. I've been saved for some time and have repented for past actions and know that I have been cleansed and forgiven of that. I don't participate in astrology, etc as I agree that it is an in-road and only invites trouble.
What do you mean about attempting to deal with spiritual causations with scientific solutions? How does this apply to the dream?

Thanks for everything. I will take everything into consideration.

prayingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:09 am

hi prayin.. to me it seems like a drm that is about what goin on w/u right now...ur frustration, bandaid i thnk the levitation is symbolic... having too much iron in u..u want help but no one seems to be helpful..
i thnk the Lord is showing u what ur giong thru ...
Turn to the Lord.. He will guide u the right direction..

praiseGod

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by prayingmama on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Thank you Sister!
I will say that this really spoke to me...when I read your post, I had a very strong reaction to it. crying
The Lord did tell me after I read this that I have been trying for a VERY long to time to control this situation and have handled it in my own strength (iron), but I've been dealing with an uncontrollable situation (levitation). I can't control what's happening and have been getting more and more frustrated...no amount of looking for help is going to help me because...no one can.
It's disappointing to say the least that this situation won't get any better any time soon, but I do have a bit more peace about it.
Thanks again.

prayingmama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:23 am

hi prayin... im sorry for what ur going thru.. Its not easy.
Sometimes when im like that.. i just have to throw my hands up and say Lord i give up.. i cant take care of this situation.. take control please.
its tuff but i slowly learned to surrender certain parts of my life...
huggins flower
Bless You

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top