[b]All your suddenly's are coming at once[/b]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Hannah on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 am

Hey, I'm practicing at understanding my visions and I am not sure if this is a direct prophetic word but I would like to know what the following visions mean.

After meditating on the following scripture: “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Tim.1:7. I saw the following Vision: a man who looked like my husband in my parents living room/front room standing next to the fire/mantle place and I was carrying an empty silver oven shelf(looks like a cooling rack for baking trays!) in my hands and placing it over the fire. The man who looked like my husband said: “All your suddenly’s are coming at once.” “All her suddenly’s.”

I received the following on the same day later that morning.

Vision: The name "Benny Hinn” appeared in my eye line and I heard the words "this week."

I heard: "Fibre at the beginning."

Thanks for your interest,

Warm regards
Hannah

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [b]All your suddenly's are coming at once[/b]

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:05 am

I wonder if you have been afraid to do certain things concerning your giftings. 2Tim 1:5 mentions that paul is reminded of the faith within Timothy and he aknowledges that Timothy has some giftings that need to be fanned into flames from within him through impartations.

2Tim 1:5 For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands,

Benny Hinn coming in may relate to this gift in you.

peter

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 pm

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your interpretation.

There is truth in what you said here. I am going to meditate on this and work with the Holy Spirit concerning the vision and your answer further.

I am also interested to learn and understand more about what the man said: "All your suddenly's are coming at once." "All her suddenly's" in light of what is taking place around me in this season and what my husband and I are expectating from the Lord.

Any interpreation of the purpose of the vision being given, would be much appreciated. I will keep praying and meditating, until it becomes clear.

In the meantime, thank you ever so much for sharing your insight.

Warmest regards
Hannah

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi hannah,

just some thoughts.. i was informed that "most" visions are more literal than dreams. For me personaly this has been the case.

Interesting i saw a drm with Benny HInn this week as well..
Maybe something is happening in the spirit realm for believers.. hmm

firmamental to me is mostly the Holy Spirit.. all ur suddenly's to me sounds like things which u r expecting, maybe for a long time r going to suddenly start happening.
As w/everything pls take this to prayer..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm

flower H,, i hadda werd that god was gonna do sumthang in 7 days 4 me, and ive hadda drm of a sudden turn around,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Sister in Christ

Thank you for your prompt response.

I am inclined to agree with you also.

The understanding which my husband and I both share is a mixture of both yours and Peters. Whereby we are to look to the Holy Spirit for manifestation of what we are expecting, and we are to perhaps walk in the Spirit and our giftings this week - for those things which we have indeed be waiting a long time for to suddenly start happening.

It is becoming clearer.... Thank you for your insight, we'll keep praying.

Warmest regards
Hannah

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

[b]All your suddenlys are coming at once[/b]

Post by Hannah on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Hi Dreamster

Good to hear of your good news.

Please pray the dream through, lay hold of it by faith and don't let go!

Perhaps somebody could provide us with a testimony of how to see what was given to you in a dream or vision being physically manifested in the natural.

God bless to all,
Hannah

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi Hannah -

Here's a link to dreams that have interpreted and manifested:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/f25-dreams-and-visions-that-have-manifested

Hope it blesses you! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

I also believe that your vision means that things you've been wanting will manifest out of the blue and close together. I have a friend who has been told something similar - that over the next several weeks he will experience several miracles...it sounds like there's a move in the spirit realm... scratching chin

It will be interesting to see if there's anything that manifests related to Benny Hinn this week as well...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

flower i hope 2 hava good reprt soon , i was jus identifying wiv ur visions lol! D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:50 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:Hi hannah,

just some thoughts.. i was informed that "most" visions are more literal than dreams. For me personaly this has been the case.

Interesting i saw a drm with Benny HInn this week as well..
Maybe something is happening in the spirit realm for believers.. hmm

firmamental to me is mostly the Holy Spirit.. all ur suddenly's to me sounds like things which u r expecting, maybe for a long time r going to suddenly start happening.
As w/everything pls take this to prayer..

this caught my eyes concerning what the man said. I also agree with sister-in-christ, Lola and dreamster.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:08 pm

lol! now thats wisdom,, , D ina ld of his own,, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by christi85 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:25 pm

Those are some great insights you guys. In addition to what Peter said, you were in your husbands parents family room...
I was thinking that maybe this represents our fathers house. Jesus, the husband of the church and that you placing an empty silver oven rack over the fire in the fireplace would represent the altar on which we lay our offerings to God and the warmth we find in his presence.

Philippians 4:4-6
4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Benny Hinn has been praying for three things to happen before the end of this year with a focus from 2 Samuel 30 where David returns to camp from a long battle and finds that the enemy has burnt the whole place down and taken their families captive. Then the men were angry and bitter with David. David consulted the Lord and asked if he should pursue. The Lord told him to pursue, that he would surely overtake them and without fail recover all.
1. No More Losses
2. Recover All
3. Abundance

Also, Paul's letter to timothy was the last letter he wrote before being killed and was written as his final instructions to timothy for carrying on his ministry of the Gospel. I imagine those were pretty dark times for them and that Timothy was fearful, grieving and feeling inadequate to carry out such a large task. So Paul writes him to call to his remembrance his strong faith, to encourage him and to urge him to remain faithful to the gifts God has given him, despite all the circumstances.

So maybe it's a word for those who've been in a season of training for awhile, for people who've experienced great opposition and great loss as a result of the call on their life. People who have a gift from the Lord but have been in a season of such despair that the fire from God within them has grown dim.

Perhaps the message is to come into his presence again with rejoicing and to warm themselves with his loving and peaceful presence. To know that the "and suddenly" they've been waiting on has been on the way and is very very very near. That the recovery of all that was lost is here and the victory is established and sure. To Be encouraged. Stir up that faith and expectation again! Don't be afraid or intimidated by the looks of things or issues past.... God has already settled it in heaven. Expect the "and suddenly" in your life. The appointed time is here, give thanks to the Lord!!!! Praise Him and Know that through Him you are an overcomer, you have the Spirit of power, the Spirit of Love and the Spirit of peace within you! You've already been equipped with everything you need to receive & do what you've been waiting for and it's manifestation is very, very, very soon!

christi85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:29 pm

:goodpost: thumbs praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:46 am

Hi Hannah,

I havent taken the test. Just a question and some clarity.

I found it interesting that the man gave two messeges, yet no one has mentioned this in interpretation.

From what I read..

One was to you. (All your suddenly's are coming at once)
One was referring to a woman other than you. (All her suddenly's)

I believe you are the only one who understands what this means, what other womans (or young girls) life could be directly affected by something concerning your legal husband, your heavenly husband and/or your decision to place a cooling rack of redemption (silver) into the fire.

I see the context of the vision (place it occurs) could mean something dealing with
generational issues in your family of origin.

The interpretations given are lovely, I just wonder if something is missing.

I see something sudden as something that is unexpected, rather than something one has been expecting.
That does not mean it is something negative, I just look at the context of the word in regard to life in general.

Because it is the main messege of the vision, I believe its clarification is important.

sudden defined:
1. Happening without warning; unforeseen: a sudden storm.
2. Characterized by hastiness; abrupt or rash: a sudden decision.
3. Characterized by rapidity; quick and swift

Peace,

Piano

Last edited by piano on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 am

Thank you guys

This is great, WOW! We are currently mulling over all you have kindly shared here.

Will get back to you all again shortly, whether it may be to discuss the visions further or give the testimony - praise God!

Happy New Year,
Warmest regards

Hannah

Hannah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:56 am

Hi Hannah,

Your Dad is the Lord here. The people in the room your family represent the church body. The living room represents the church (the temple of God) itself. The first thought that came to me was in Acts 2 when the desciples were in the upper room. "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as a rushing mighty wind and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as a fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

I see this as a move of the Holy Spirit. All of your suddenly's is the things you have expected in the spiritual realm. Your gifts and the move of the Holy Spirit in those giftings. Given power and anointing to opperate in those gifts. The baking rack is the wisdom that you have...but so much more will be coming (all of her suddenly's). This is such a wonderful dream. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :angel:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top