Bone density/Elephant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bone density/Elephant

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 am

Dream:
I went with a dear friend of mine IRL to do some early morning activities. Twice I went with her and realized as I was out and about that I had left my young children at home alone, unattended. This friend said to me, "Why don't you just call a neighbor to keep an eye on them?" I didn't have a neighbor I could call. I worried that someone would turn me in for child neglect. The second time we were out, we were on a highway going to the Woodlands - it's a dogracing track here in KC - because they were doing free bone density scans and there were elephants from Africa on display. After I went through (expediently) my bone density scan I became distraught realizing that I had left my little ones at home alone in the morning (before school, they were still sleeping). ENd of dream.

When I awoke, I was given the revelation that God sees that I do not want to leave my kids when they are so young and return to the working world. I do NOT know what He is going to do about that - we cannot continue financially the way things are right now! Also, IRL, I have been struggling with jealousy with this friend. I LOVE her dearly - she is my running partner and we are in small group and women's groups together. They are financially blessed. Her daughter has been in movies and she just got home from an AMAZING trip to LA, in which she was able to witness to a director/producer. I can totally see why God has sent my friend to Hollywood - she wouldn't think twice about telling Jean Claude Van Dam that he is lost and needs a savior!!!! Gotta love her! But I am jealous over how everything just falls perfectly into place for her. Whenever she volunteers for something, she finds someone to watch her kids, so she won't be distracted while serving, etc. She doesn't think twice about having a neighbor or a grandparent with cancer come watch her kids. So I know the part of her urging me to have someone else call a neighbor is about how she handles life situations vs me.

I need help, though, with the done density scanning, the dog-racing track and the elephant! Also, if anyone sees how God is going to keep me from abandoning my babies while they are sleeping, please speak up. Even if it is just food for thought!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bone density/Elephant

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:30 am

I think when your friend makes the suggestion about you calling a neighbor, it just shows her feelings of how easy it is for her to have a sitter and to her it should be that easy for you, but its not. Can you explain the dog racing, bone density and elephants from africa a bit more?

blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am

Not really - maybe that would help me. The dog-racing is some place I would NEVER go. I don't gamble. I HATE the smoke of those kind of places. And watching the dogs run, even though that's what they are made to do, just isn't my idea of fun. The highway I was on going to there is not a highway here in KC. Somehow, I was thinking I was a highway to LARGE city's downtown - like LA. The bone density - ??? I am an RN, so i see that bone density scans are necessary for OLDER adult women who are experiencing bone loss due to osteoporosis. It can also be done in the course of diagnosing cancer. It's not a physical test I would need to be doing. Although, as I am typing this to you, I am awaiting labs tests from my doctor today in regards to hormone, thyroid etc - which can all play a part in bone density. Do you think God's just showing me that they will come quickly? It's not anything I am worried about.
The elephant - I don't know. The only thing I can think of is literally, the elephant in the room. The answer to my prayers about returning to full-time work is as obvious as the elephant in the room????? Hmm - maybe to God, but I don't see any elephants!
The current option we are pursuing that I am praying so much about is me going back to full-time work (and I have a lot of concerns about childcare for that) and my husband returning to school to get his teaching certificate. Does that help any?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:03 pm

hmm....im really not sure, but i feel like it will make sense soon! Lets pray for an answer!

"Dear Lord, please provide clarity and understanding to RnestseekR's dream, and please show her the full meaning in your perfect timing. God you know all things and we trust that your message will be revealed at the right time. In Jesus name I pray amen." praying

love,
Daph

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:33 pm

Hi precious one,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sensed in this dream a few things. I did not see that this has anything to do with work. I sense that you feel your children are in need of your care only and if you leave them alone something might go wrong and I sense you trusting someone to be with your children might be a fear for you or you may feel a sense of guilt for even asking someone for help.I also sense like there might be this battle with you leaving them alone when you go out and a battle if you leave them with someone else. I sense this is the elephant you may be facing. The dog track was interesting to me because it was a race track, and you were taking a bone test there. I sens the Lord is showing you precious one that your results will come quickly to certain tests you have taken in the physical.

Please forgive me if I said anything out of context. Please toss what does not fit.

You have a calling dear one that your friend does not have so your walk and her walk are different and being a nurse and a mom are two ministries that the Lord has entrusted you with which are just as important as your friends ministry to the Hollywood producers because you are raising up children who will be fearless and in love with Jesus who will be World and destiny changers.

Hugs
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Thanks for the input. the results did come today, but it doesn't stir in my spirit that that's what the bone density was about. I will continue to pray. thanks!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top