Strange Men

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Men

Post by snoviello on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:51 am

I was in the apartment of a black man who was a homosexual who thought we would be judgmental of him for getting plastic surgery on his face. I was very interested in listening the conversations between him and his partner. Then I was in bed in a hotel room with a girlfriend I was commenting on how I can’t see how I could get a job with all the business in my life and having to visit people in the hospital and we were watching T.V. Eph 5:12 was on the screen and written with a lot of creative artwork. Then a man storms in the room and would not leave. I went for the phone but it would not work. I ran out of the room screaming and running but he did not come after me. I found some people so I could use their cell phone but there seemed to be no threat at that point. I went back to the room and took a shower. The man returned in the room but this time brought his twin brother and began talking about how handsome they were to my girlfriend who was still in the bed. They had grey hair and glasses and were tall and thin but not particularly handsome. I finished taking a shower and then ran out the door again. They seemed friendly and harmless but they just would not leave when I instructed them to.

Eph 5:12-1312 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14 This is why it is said:
“Wake up, sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you.”

Thanks for your help!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top