Three Tsunami Waves...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Tsunami Waves...

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 pm

I had a dream last night...

we were at the beach, and there was a massive wave that rose higher and higher in the sky line. I didn't see it, but my uncle did (IRL my uncle is a man of God, who I love and respect). But we saw the wave come over us, and we went to higher ground, but many people got hit by the wave.

the second wave I saw, and warned everyone in advnce, by yelling "there's another one coming!! run!! run to higher ground!!" my family listened to me, and we went to higher ground.

then the third wave came. once again, I warned everyone again, and we were safe. in our hotel room, I noticed, I had no packed clothes or anything. I got my phone working and tried to call my friend to tell him what had happened. but it went to his answering machine. then I got a hold of him again, and I couldnt hear him. I felt weird because I had no luggage. I had lost everything in the rush of running away.

we looked down from our hotel room to see cars driving through the flood, which was almost coming up to the top of the car doors. people were rushing.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Tsunami Waves...

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi,

I believe this is symbolic.

the 3 tsunami waves represent 3 areas of your life that the waves Holy Spirit will move and these are your life, family, and church. The center of this move of the HS is you, and it will touch or flow to other people whom you are in contact with.

Bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:33 pm

holy moly

awesome!! what an exciting time then!! thank you...

so just to clarify...

the first 'move' of the HS will be in my OWN LIFE
the second, will be in my FAMILY'S life, which... i will be a tool in God's hand to use??
and the third I'll be a tool used by God, for my church?

is this right?

do dreams also have a time frame around them? also, one last question Owen, what do you think it meant that I was in my hotel room with no change of clothes etc... unprepared? or there was a cost/sacrifice to the move of God? or is that part insignificant?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm

the first 'move' of the HS will be in my OWN LIFE Yes

the second, will be in my FAMILY'S life, which... i will be a tool in God's hand to use?? Yes
and the third I'll be a tool used by God, for my church? Yes

is this right? Yes, so dont miss it when He moves.

do dreams also have a time frame around them? NO, it doesnt say in your dream, i dont know.

also, one last question Owen, what do you think it meant that I was in my hotel room with no change of clothes etc... unprepared? or there was a cost/sacrifice to the move of God? Yes, and you only need to depend on His Resources, not on your resources. He only needs your willingness and obedience.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Thank you Owen... you're awesome!!! You're hearing from the Lord, this resounds to me in a very strong way!!! happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 pm

also, one last question Owen, what do you think it meant that I was in my hotel room with no change of clothes etc... unprepared? or there was a cost/sacrifice to the move of God? Yes, and you only need to depend on His Resources, not on your resources. He only needs your willingness and obedience.

Amen, I'm in agreement with Owen and would like to add that hotels in my dreams usually represent a temporary period of preparation. I'm usually in the hotel to rest, rejuvenate/revive/be built up spiritually, and prepared for a new phase/season/spiritual assignment....I see this in your dream as well. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Thank you Lola!! You're absolutely spot on and would no doubt represent the season I am in right now!! Thanks so so much :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Hey guys... Could this be both literal and symbolic??

I'm sure you guys have heard about the floods here in Australia (mainly in queensland)

http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/news/local/news/general/inland-tsunami-kills-eight-in-queensland/2043823.aspx

Could this dream have manifested literally?

Or not... (inland tsunami's lasted for 3 days...)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I read the article, and it was a flood, not literally tsunami, it was caused by a heavy continuous rain that results to a destructive flood.

In your dream, you saw big waves like tsunami from the beach, not from inlands.

but, maybe it could also be literal dream and symbolic.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Yeah your probably right... It's not literal enough, besides the symbolic interpretation still sits very well with me - moves of the Holy Spirit...

Thanks Owen :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top