misplaced vehicle (2 dreams)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

misplaced vehicle (2 dreams)

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:41 pm

About a month ago I dreamed I was returning movies at a video store, and there I filled out a job application for a supermarket. When I left the store, I could not find my "vehicle".
A few nights ago I dreamed I was in an open area of a large building (like a lobby) and through glass windows I could see into rooms. I saw a lady who resembled one of my bosses at work "exercising". I left the building and went outside and could not find my vehicle. I also sensed I was at a place which was a lot farther away than what I intended to go. A lady came in another car and said she would take me to where I parked my vehicle and dropped me off in an area (large parking lot with lots of cars) but I could not find my car. I realized I was at some type of festival. There were lots and lots of people and a large stone image of Abraham LIncoln. I found myself walking the festival grounds with my family.

I think I know what some of the other elements in the dream mean, but I am not clear on what the vehicle represents, either my life or the ministry I am supposed to be involved in? I know I have gotten off track.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: misplaced vehicle (2 dreams)

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:09 pm

Hi vpb,

I belive your dreams tells you that you are not in the right place/ministry where God has called you to be.

Hope this helps.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:17 pm

:goodpost:

I agree with Owen!

I would add that you feel very lost right now in life, off track and out of place. If you feel comfortable, how DO you feel right now in life? Is it the desire of your heart to move on from your current job?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

Thank you. Bot replies confirmed what I suspected. Now if we dream that we have misplaced our vehicle, or gotten off course then what is the next step. Just to pray for direction?

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 am

Pray and Seek HIm, and He will tell you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top