husband commits suicide

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband commits suicide

Post by kmbaka on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:37 am

My best friend called me this morning to tell me that she had a dream a few nights ago that my husband committed suicide. Last week, I had told my friend about how my husband's brother, who has a drug addition, had stolen his parents' gun. Well, my friend says that in the dream, I had called her sister (because I could not reach my friend on her phone). She said I was crying hysterically and told her that my husband had just shot and killed himself, right in front of me, in our home, with the same gun that he had recovered from the brother. My friend said that when she arrived at our home, the scene was very gruesome. My husband and I have only been married 5 months. we have a baby boy. Up until about 6 months ago, when he gave his life to Christ and accepted his call to the ministry, my husband lived a very promiscuous life, where he cheated on every woman he was every with (including me), and was addicted to sex. He comes from a family background of broken homes, unhappy marriages, and dysfunctional families. I don't know if my friend's dream was God-inspired or from eating late, but naturally I am concerned. Can anyone help me?

kmbaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband commits suicide

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:21 am

I had a dream that i commited suiside one time and it was symbolic for me commiting a spiritual suiside. He may be fighting something right now that's too big for only him to handle, and the dream could be a warning that he may give in to sin. But the good thing about it is that Jesus is there to pick us up when we fall. Im not sure if thats what your friends dream meant, just letting you know what i learned from my own experience.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top