Supermarket and Christian bookstore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supermarket and Christian bookstore

Post by Grace010 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:18 pm

this dream took a place in a supermarket and christian bookshop. I saw this man was together with a western lady and they were in the supermarkt and I was there as well. at that moment we would like to pay for the stuff which we bought. we were in the queue. this man was together with her and she was wearing a wedding ring. I didn't see whether he weared a wedding ring or not. but this lady is not a lady which he engaged with. this is quite different. after paying my stuff, I run to the christian shop where I used to do voluntary work. I ran to get there, while I was running I lost both of my slippers and I left them on the road. both of my slipper were marked with God's heart and the colour were green. in the mean time I would like to take another slippers but I didn't have peace with that. so I decided to wear my old slipper again, I left them on the road and I was afraid to take it back cause the car can hit me at any moment. so I took it and wear it again. after that I saw this man was sitting with a western lady again in a christian bookstore and having fun with her. both of them looked very happy and I could see from his face. then I met a lady who has been looking for me, after that I recognized her from somewhere and greet her. I started the conversation with how was london since she lives in London, I was happy when I asked her about London. irl it is quite strange I have never been there.
IRL this man is a brother in the Lord and he is engaged with an african woman....so the woman which I saw in the dream was not that one which he is engaged with.
any idea / thought?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supermarket and Christian bookstore

Post by Grace010 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:17 pm

any one pls? praying

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

bandaid praying praying Can someone help me to give me some thought about this pls? I have been praying about this crying

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 am

Praise the Lord, Grace010!

I mentioned this to another member earlier and want to share the same message with you - please don't be discouraged, sometimes a dream takes time to be interpreted. While sometimes a dream may appear to have been overlooked, most of the time that there's a delay its because other members are praying about your dream to receive the interpretation or they just don't have an interpretation to share. We usually recommend waiting for a day or two (if I'm reading your date stamps correctly, it hasn't been 24 hours yet between your original post and your last post). If after 1-2 days, you haven't received any replied, feel free to bump it back to the top of the queue, ok? huggins Bless You

Just thoughts....
I think this dream is really more about you than it is about the gentleman and the woman. You're seeking spiritual food/nourishment and divine understanding/wisdom (the supermarket and bookstore). While you're receiving the spiritual nourishment that you seek, it may be that you'll need to be more patient in receiving the wisdom/understanding. Sometimes we want answers and when we don't receive the answers that we desire or if we don't receive revelation in our desired time period, we can get frustrated and discouraged believing that God is not hearing us and that can cause us to stumble in our walk with the Lord which is what appears to have happened in your dream. But you return to the Lord because you don't feel at peace not walking in His ways, :praiseg-d: I think the Lord is letting you know that He loves you, He is with you, He hasn't forsaken you and He'll be faithful to answer your prayers.

I don't have any thoughts regarding the woman in London that you were talking with but someone else might.

Please pray about this to see if it aligns with what God has already placed in your heart and disregard anything that doesn't fit, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 am

Hi Grace,

I'll get back on this post...

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 am

Lurdy,
thanks for your thought. eventhough I am stil asking why did I see both of them in the supermarket? what did Lord try to tell me? while I was standing in the queue. and this lady is a western lady, different lady which he is engaged with. it could be also as a symbolisch n when I was at christian bookstore they were also there, arghh!! in this dream I have been confronted with both of them and it hurts me.... Could this western lady an angel? I don't know.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 am

Owen,
Thanks I will be waiting for that thumbs

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:03 am

in this dream I have been confronted with both of them and it hurts me....

Did they confront you in the dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am

no their presents as i earlier told u... I saw them twice in the supermarket and christian bookstore...in the supermarket i was in the queue and they were having a conversation with each other and I saw both of them looked very happy...only I saw a woman who wears a wedding ring, I believe it was a wedding ring since the ring was colored in gold.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:38 am

questions,

IRL, do you have those kind of slippers?

IRL, do you recognized the western girl?

IRL, do you know the woman who talks to you about Lodon? why did she want to see you?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Owen,

Those questions which u have asked me IRL, my answers were I didn't know them.

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:16 am

do u have any thought/ interpretation concerning this owen?

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:23 am

One last question.

are you engaged?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:29 am

no I am not

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Grace,

I believe your dream shows that there is a point in your life that you are anxious and sometimes feels uncomfortable/uneasy in your love life, and this affects the peace of God in your heart. But you tried to keep His peace and trust Him again, but sometimes anxiety comes and tries to replace your peace. I think you are considering someone(man) and you doubt if he is with another(woman) or not, this also afects you.

The lady who talks to you about London I believe, is God's encouragement for you that God has already planned this, that He has prepared someone for you, and you will find him(man) in a place you dont expect.

I hope I helped you with this.

Please disregard what is not true IRL.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Owen,
I can't say this...this situation what I am facing is complicated and is already turned out. lots of praying is needed...I have been thinking about London many times and this brother also comes from London. so is this what God put in your heart that London is God's encouragement and I will meet him at that moment I don't expect? it is not understandable for me at this moment....

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:17 pm

This dream ties with my previous dream: ring on the snow...

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:23 pm

WHich brother? the one in your dream?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:33 pm

yes...

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Grace010 wrote:Owen,
I can't say this...this situation what I am facing is complicated and is already turned out. lots of praying is needed...I have been thinking about London many times and this brother also comes from London. so is this what God put in your heart that London is God's encouragement and I will meet him at that moment I don't expect? it is not understandable for me at this moment....

I understand how you feel. Sometimes it is hard to understand God's way because He is God and His ways are higher than our ways. This mean that we have to trust and depend on Him because we have limited mind.

I also understand that you dont want to miss what God has prepared for you, esp. your future husband. This issue (romantic relationship) is very crucial and sensitive, and I dont want to give you a false hope by saying the wrong things.

Now about your delimma, I believe, as I have proven How God works in me and my marraige and others' testimony of couple friends, generally speaking, God will speak specifically to both man and woman(we are talking about christians couple), and God will send confirmations after confirmations as they needed. It is you who must receive HIs word about this, and no one else. Others who have prophetic gift may confirm the word that you received.

I can NOT say that this guy whom you mentioned is the one for you, I dont know really. All I understand in your dream is that God is encouraging you to trust HIm, and keep His peace, bcuz He is at the point to grant the desire of your heart(the ring in the snow). Trusting HIm will bring you through from confusing situation, which will result for His light to shed on the things we dont understand.

I encourage you to seek and pray deligently, and without doubt He will speak. And also to pray for your future husband, even though you dont know him yet. And you will see, seeking HIm, will save you from heartaches and frustation, it worth it.

Bless you.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace010 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 pm

u are right, it is very crucial and sensitive...only God can TURN out this situation.....His will must be done concerning this matter. thanks owen! thumbs

Grace010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top