Sisters babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sisters babies

Post by kislj on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi had these two dreams insuccession. If anyone has any ideas please let me know

My younger sister found out she was pregnant. She was to have two babies she wasn't happy about it. It was as if she was to become like a teenage mum and leave the rest of the world behind to have these babies. Even though in real life she is in college and not a teenager. I felt like I needed to advise her about something

The next dream which was on the same morning showed my sister sitting on the bed looking bewildered I sensed loss within her as if to her life would be a lot worse now she was going to have these two babies

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sisters babies

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Hey there kislj!!

Do you have a ‘sister in Christ’ who has just found out that they are pregnant? If so, I would take this dream literally and contact them for pastoral care, as God is saying that they need support and wisdom in this time…

Otherwise, if there is no one else in you life that is literally having a baby, I believe God is speaking to you about your literal sister. Is it possible that your sister could fall pregnant at college? Is she saved? Is she married? If not, the babies are probably symbolic. Perhaps there are two new things that she has to look after (babies symbolise a new thing, a ministry, something that takes up a lot of our time, something that is vulnerable, etc) I wonder what these two things could be in your sisters life? You feeling as though you need to advise her about something I believe is quite literal. I think she literally needs your wisdom and support right now. I have one older sister, and if I had a dream right now, I would no doubt make a phone call to her as soon as I could.
The second dream, is a confirmation of the first, which is why it makes me think of your literal sister…

Please pray about what I have said, I am no expert in interpretations.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 am

Hi

thanks for replying. I don't know any sister in christ who is pregnant at the moment. Hence I think it is about my literal sister. Who is not saved but will be going into the same profession as me this summer. I'm wondering if this is what it is abt? I know that even though she is not saved we walk in similar giftings if that makes sense. At the moment she is unsure abt where she stands with God a bit fearful actually that knowing God will decrease her freedom as she is very social and likes to party

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 pm

It is possible this dream speaks of the future where your sister is in charge of two jobs/responsibilities, in which she feels are burdening and way over her head. God is telling you this in advance so that you can be a source of strength to her at the right time.

Please pray about this and disregard if it does not sit well.

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kislj on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 am

Thanks, I feel that is right. In fact I think I jave always known it in the past. Thankyou

kislj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:20 pm

Praise the Lord :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:41 am

Sponsored content