Is this a psychologists dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a psychologists dream?

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:04 am

I woke up out of a dream where a christian psychologist friend of mine was talking to me on the telephone. She was talking to me about a place where people find help. And while she was talking to me I could see the place real clear. It looked like a ranch home or building nestled between several other houses. The thing about this dream was the area, I seemed to be familiar with it from my past. I had a sense that I knew where this place was but I know it was tied to my past. The other buildings looked like houses. You couldn't see them clearly, only that they were huge houses, and only parts of them were showing on both sides of the main building I was looking at. And my friend was telling me how nice it was, it was like she was trying to convince me of coming to this place. The house looked like a two story house brown, like brown logs, very inviting. But it looked distinctly different from the other houses, almost as if it was just placed there. The other houses didn't look homey but this one did, plus it had lights on. It was sort of perched up above all the other houses. Then this lady told me how they check each person. They have you interact with the staff there, interact with people your own age, and interact with children. I know there were five ways of interacting but I only remembered three. I'm not sure if this is some sort of temptation using someone I know to lure me to a place I am not supposed to be.

awesomegod16 (formerly Blossom)

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a psychologists dream?

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:45 pm

wow...

can I ask what your thoughts are for your real life situation? How this dream may relate to you now? what do you sense from the Holy Spirit regarding this dream?

did you trust the psychologist in the dream? do you trust her in real life?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

I very much sensed that I felt at home in the dream. usually dreams are pretty way out there as far as feeling realistic or revelant to me. And I felt that it was something that was connecting me to something I just can't put my finger on as far as something I remember about growing up where I did. It felt like an assurance dream, that I shouldn't be afraid to make some step I was deliberating about, yet, I still felt unsure of what to do. I do trust the person in real life as she is really a christian and a therapist. I very much centered my attention on the house because I could see it from a ways away. I was not in the house but I could see it from a distance. It did seem to light up. I know from feedback from another friend of mine that this dream is from the Lord. I am just trying to put the pieces together. My only next step is what direction does the Lord want me to do and how to proceed.

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Hmmm yeah this is really tuff...

What is your desire regarding ministry? Some ministry places are held in homes and minister to people who struggle with something in particular. Have you heard of mercy ministries? They are a massive house that allows around 30 girls to go through a program which gets them off of drugs and off the streets and they graduate after around 6 months. They also minister in the Lord to them. Incredible testimonies. Anyway that's all I could contribute. I have nothing else from the Lord. I'll pray he makes it clear to you...

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top