DOUBLE-DREAMING

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DOUBLE-DREAMING

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:26 am

I dreamt a dream within a dream.

I was at work, I was coming onto my shift. No one was at the

dispatch desk. I was there very early, no one was in my chair. I thought I would volunteer to help this shift out, since they were all out patrolling, the office was locked with no one to man the radio, phone, or jail. There was pizza boxes on it. Pepperoni, sausage, and cheese pizzas. They were still hot. The cheese was very gooey. I didn't eat one, though. I took some slices that I wanted and put them in an empty box for my shift. IRL, pizza is a common occurrence at the station. There were reserve officers there as well. I heard someone on the radio-it was my lieutenant. His voice was faint. He said, "Officer needs assistance." I said, "LT, what's your location?" I couldn't hear him. Then he repeated it-Edgewood at Avondale. I quickly told the reserve officers to go out and find him. They
weren't familiar. One was angry, I guess embarrassed that he was no help. I started getting frustrated, as I realized no one else was available.

I woke up, then I went to work. When I got there, I noted that there was pizza on the desk. I put slices in a box and thought about my dream I had just had. Then the reserves walked by the office. I started feeling like deja vu. Then LT. walked in, and I
started telling him about the dream. I drew his position in the dream on paper. He said, that's my home! And got alarmed. Then he told a couple of officers to come with him to that location, I got upset because he seemed in too much of a hurry to listen to the rest of the dream. They had on their SWAT gear. I wanted to tell him the part where he was saying officer down, and no one was able to come. I just didn't want him to go.

Then the shift change began, and there was one of my co-workers, she had on an old-fashioned dress, and had dyed her hair blonde, but since her hair was so dark, and she had bought a dye for a lighter shade, it looked funny and unnatural. She had her baby with her. I was like "What?!", then I looked on the lobby couch and there
were people sitting there, and they were like, alright, now! You go, girl. Irrelevant to me, I was still concentrating on LT.

Then I woke up.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DOUBLE-DREAMING

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:21 am

PS, we don't have an Avondale Street in our town.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 am

i jus wanna kno how u felt drmg wivin a drm 4 me its a strange experiance not bad ,,jus kinda twilite zone,, i saw movie inception and that had definate simerlarities

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:27 am

I think this dream is a literal prophetic dream...it's prophetically showing you that you're going to dream a prophetic dream...that feels like a tongue twister! laugh

I feel the same way, double dreams feel odd...we just saw "Inception" again a couple of days ago...it was good, interesting to see the way in which dreams were handled!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm

OK, DREAMY AND LOLA, THAT MAKES SENSE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN INCEPTION. I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF TV. BUT I GET WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. THANKS YA'LL!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:47 pm

You are very welcome, Sister! huggins

inception is a movie out on dvd now...as a dreamer it was interesting to watch the movie because the premise of the it deals with the ability to plant thoughts in other people via their dreams by entering their dreams....if you're willing to give the writer creative license with that plot then the movie is a good suspense/thriller type movie...some language and violence but otherwise a good movie...and Leonardo DiCaprio stars in it...not lusting, I just consider him a marvelous work.... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:48 pm

they should send me a free dvd for that plug.... lol!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:16 am

Lol, uh uh, that's Hollywood. It would be a miracle if they began sending the saints checks. I believe I receive. I believe I receive!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:47 pm

lol! sounds like mi ''i blab it,,i grab it,,i blab it i grab it'' D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down