What does this recurring dream mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does this recurring dream mean?

Post by Dadiso on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 am

First time I dreamt I was with Michelle Obama, sitting around a table with others doing bible study. I saw myself talking to Michelle at the end of the study session, before she moved off. I then saw myself talking to Barack Obama, discussing the political situation in my country (I live in the UK but am originally from Zimbabwe). Later I was in my car driving and Barack was sitting in the passenger seat, but was instructing me on how to drive well.

About three weeks later, i dreamt I was outside a house that I knew to belong to the Obama's. It seemed they had gone out and I was waiting for them to return. Later they returned and they welcomed me, we chatted and they were telling me they had gone to visit a friend. Nothing significant in this dream but nonetheless is important in that it makes the dream theme recurring.

About a month later I dreamt I was walking and passed by a house belonging to the ex-president George Bush. I saw Laura Bush at the front of the house. She had an apron on and seemed to be sorting laundry. She then took about five or six ties; these ties were very beautiful and looked expensive, and she handed them to me saying, " You can have these ties if you want. George does not want them anymore." I could not believe it. I was thinking, " These are the ties that George used to wear as president." I felt very honoured to have them. Later I saw myself with two women that I do not know in real life, but in my dream they did not seem to be strangers. One of them asked me for one tie and I refused to give her any. after she begged, I gave her one and also gave one to the other woman. I then woke up.

Then yesterday, 27th December, I dreamt I was with president Obama again. I was talking to him, again about the political situation in Zimbabwe. I do not recall anything he said to me; it seems I was doing most of the talking and he was listening.

I know there is a meaning to these dreams but I need help to interpret them. Please help.

Dadiso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does this recurring dream mean?

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 am

Praise the Lord, Dadiso! Welcome to the site!

I have a couple of questions before I interpret your dream. How do you feel about the Obama's and Bush's in real life? Positive or negative feelings?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dadiso on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 am

Thanks Lola21st. I will start by answering the first part of your question, how I feel about the Obamas. I like them, and admire their family. About the Bush family; I do not have anything personal against them but feel that it the two wars led by George Bush were wrong. I would like to point out that contrary to what my dreams may partray, I am not at all obsessed with famous people, so much so that when I dreamt about Laura Bush, although in my dream I saw the ex-first-lady's face and knew her to be George Bush's wife, upon waking up I had to google for her name because I could not remember it!

Dadiso

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top