President dreams. Please help interpret.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

President dreams. Please help interpret.

Post by Dadiso on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:18 am

First of all I want to thank the Lord God for leading me to this forum. Of late I have been having dreams that I know mean something; but am not sure of their interpretation.

Among the most notable of my dreams is this recurring dream that includes president Obama. First time I dreamt I was with Michelle Obama, sitting around a table with others doing bible study. I saw myself talking to Michelle at the end of the study session, before she moved off. I then saw myself talking to Barack Obama, discussing the political situation in my country (I live in the UK but am originally from Zimbabwe). Later I was in my car driving and Barack was sitting in the passenger seat, but was instructing me on how to drive well.

About three weeks later, i dreamt I was outside a house that I knew to belong to the Obama's. It seemed they had gone out and I was waiting for them to return. Later they returned and they welcomed me, we chatted and they were telling me they had gone to visit a friend. Nothing significant in this dream but nonetheless is important in that it makes the dream theme recurring.

About a month later I dreamt I was walking and passed by a house belonging to the ex-president George Bush. I saw Laura Bush at the front of the house. She had an apron on and seemed to be sorting laundry. She then took about five or six ties; these ties were very beautiful and looked expensive, and she handed them to me saying, " You can have these ties if you want. George does not want them anymore." I could not believe it. I was thinking, " These are the ties that George used to wear as president." I felt very honoured to have them. Later I saw myself with two women that I do not know in real life, but in my dream they did not seem to be strangers. One of them asked me for one tie and I refused to give her any. after she begged, I gave her one and also gave one to the other woman. I then woke up.

Then yesterday, 27th December, I dreamt I was with president Obama again. I was talking to him, again about the political situation in Zimbabwe. I do not recall anything he said to me; it seems I was doing most of the talking and he was listening.

I know there is a meaning to these dreams but I need help to interpret them. Please help.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President dreams. Please help interpret.

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:51 pm

May I ask a question, Dadiso,

Who is president Obama to you personally? Describe him to me, along with George Bush... because they could symbolize other people of authority in your life who you respect...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top