Prophesying over a builder and Reese Witherspoon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prophesying over a builder and Reese Witherspoon.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:20 am

Hi precious ones here I am again with another dream.

Dream,

I was at this huge school of ministry I think or something like that. I could see the glory so strong at this school and I could feel his presence so alive and strong in this school. I lived at this school and I do not know if I was a student or just helping out the school. We had this Mexican family bring food to the school cafeteria. I was the only one there when they arrived to deliver the food. So I helped them unload the truck and they were such a sweet family I just loved them and then they left. I began to put the food in order as to which self it went on it was kind of like in a store type of order on shelves.A lady I know comes in and says Jeanie you know we put the food in order by the dates are you doing that and the funny thing was as I looked at the shelves I was doing that with out knowing it, and I said,"yes I was doing that."The lady then leaves.As I am working on this food a builder comes in the Kitchen looking for someone he was suppose to meet to talk about adding on to the school or something. I look at the man and all of a sudden I begin to prophesy and I tell the man he is going to build Kingdom buildings in the Lord, and he is going to build new things and that the Lord was going to give him supernatural diagrams and strategic plans on how to build like new churches and schools and all these buildings and I can't remember all that I said, and the guy went down in the spirit and he began to shake in the fire of the Lords presence.The next thing I know I go to my room and I hear some friends of mine who I do know in the natural that are a married couple argue with each other and I get a bit concerned so I begin to walk down the hallway of the school and I run into Reese Witherspoon and she invites me to hang out with her in her room. I go to her room and we are on her bed talking and laughing and all of a sudden the Holy Spirit falls on me and I begin to prophesy over her and I say to her, " the Lord is releasing new movies, I see new movies that you will write and you will produce that will change the course of the movie industry that will glorify Jesus. I see new scripts and new writings of His goodness and his glory being released through you in the movie industry. You are called by his name to change the cousrse of History in the movie industry and you will make millions for the Kingdom. The prophesy went on but can not remember it all. It seemed that there were movie stars, and builders, and singers, and governmental peoples etc that went to this school that the Lord connected me with and his spirit would fall and I would prophesy over them but these two where the only ones I remembered.

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Prophesying over a builder and Reese Witherspoon.

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Hello Jeanie, I am not sure but I believe you are to speak and make some declerations in the natural through prophetic prayer. I believe you are to prophecy in to the spirit the things you said and saw in your dream. Quoting: That the Lord will give "builders" "strategic supernatural diagrams and strategic plans on how to build like new churches and schools and all these buildings", also to those in the movie industry like Reese. "The Lord is releasing new movies, I see new movies that you will write and you will produce that will change the course of the movie industry that will glorify Jesus. I see new scripts and new writings of His goodness and his glory being released through you in the movie industry. You are called by his name to change the cousrse of History in the movie industry and you will make millions for the Kingdom." End of Quot. This sounds like Kingdom praying to me and the Lord wants it to be spoken. Weather your ever experaince this or not in the natural or not I dont know I feel this was prophetic intercession, maybe you are to speak it as a decleration. There is no distance in the spirit and by you declaring it, those with spiritual ears will hear it. The food you are seting up is the provision of God to those you will be feeding in the spirit and you were setting it up correctly without realizing it because you were being lead of the spirit. For me I know I have woken up in the night praying in the spirit and speaking things. This is just food for thought and something I was impressed with.
You are a beautiful servant of God... praiseGod

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Thank you so much. I have been doing that all day in speaking and declaring what I saw in the dream it has also to do with other areas.It is a conformation thank you so much.

P.S. Lori over several months I would weep over this election and intercede into this election let alone dream about it as I was taking a walk I had an encounter after I had this encounter I said to the Lord there is only seven days to this election what can I do Lord to serve you not only through intercession in regards to this election. The response from the Lord was amazing he said," this last seven days are critical and you are a women of action not just prayer I want you to volunteer for the republican party and begin to pray as you volunteer over this election at that office. SO I called my pastor to speak to him about it and to cover me. I am sharing this with you to please if the Lord places it on your heart to pray for me in this and for the favor of the Lord.

Many hugs and thanks
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Jeanie, Thank you for sharing with me about your burden for this election. I have read your dreams, even your insight to others dreams concerning this election. I have heard your heart and burden in them and I am right there with you. What you have shared with me today confirmed for me what I heard about you and was hesitant to say earlier, but now feel released to do so. The word the Lord used to describe you is Embasador. You are an Embasador in the spirit to bring and pray for God's Kingdom to come in the earth. I love that you will be in the election office, a place of authority in the earthly governmental rhelm praying in God's Kingdom. Your being in that office praying and working fits right in to Embassador for God. Be blessed in your endevour, I know God has His hand on you and I will pray as I remember you.
Keep me posted, will you? Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top