HUGE SNAKE THAT RAN ON FOUR LEGS LIKE A DOG

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE SNAKE THAT RAN ON FOUR LEGS LIKE A DOG

Post by tita on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 am

Last night I dreamed that I was in my friend's house. I walked into her back bedroom to put something in her closet and when I opened the door there were two plants in the closet one in front of the other. The plant that was in the back was a bit smaller and when I looked at it closer I could see the head of a small snake coming out. I quickly closed the closet door and just stood there. After about a minute I opened the closet door again and the head of the snake had grown and was actually getting bigger fast. I slammed the door shut and then shut the bedroom door and ran out. I grabbed my keys and yelled for my middle daughter to run. As I went to open the door the bedroom door flew open and two snakes that looked like HUGE dogs ran out of the bedroom. I flew out of the house with my daughter and got in a black SUV. I started to drive, not really knowing where I was going. I was going up and down the streets in a residential neighborhood. The snakes where still running behind me. I found myself in the woods and somehow, not sure how, me and my middle daughter were out of the car and running through the trees. At one point the snake had grabbed my daughter and had wrapped all four legs around her. I yelled and the snake let loose and my daughter ran. I then started to pray asking God to please cover me and my child. She ran towards a lake and got into the lake. I then said are you crazy get out of the water they can swim. I started to run away from the trees. She came out of the lake and when I looked back at her I saw that she was running and was naked. She ran up to where I was. I looked over at her and she had a cell phone in her hand that was ringing. She said to me look mom it is Mr. Ray and at that moment we saw headlights in the distance. That is when I woke up. I immediately started praying but was very disturbed as the dream was insanely real. I saw the snakes, felt the cold air and even felt the winded feeling that one gets when they run. I have dreams all of the time that are realistic but this is my first time dreaming of snakes. I also think it startled me as the snakes were HUGE and there were two of them. They had long snake bodies, four legs like dino legs and a snake head. The middle of the snakes were big and round like that of a dinosuar. They were dark and light grey in color and had brown eyes. They also seemed to have a smile on their face as they chased us around.

tita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE SNAKE THAT RAN ON FOUR LEGS LIKE A DOG

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:16 am

Praise the Lord, tita!

I have a question - how is the health of you, your daughter and your friend?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tita on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:42 am

All of our health is great. My friend lives in North Carolina and I haven't seen her in 7 years but from what she says she is doing great. My middle daughter is well health wise. She is asthmatic but hasn't had any serious problems with her asthma since we moved to Germany 7 years ago. I personally was healed from fibromyalgia a year and a half ago and have been well ever since.

tita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tita on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:44 am

Oh by the way Lola21st. Thank you for answering my post. I praise God for you.

tita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

You're welcome!

I asked the question because snakes often represent an attack on our health. I think this dream may be warning you that you and your daughter may experience a health scare that turns out not to materialize into anything serious, you'll both be okay.

The fact that the encounter with the snake started at your friends house is significant. It may be a long standing issue, something you were either exposed to a long time ago, or something that began a long time ago - but it beginning at her house is a marker of some type...do you have any ideas? Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:17 am

And praise God for your healing! :glory:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tita on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 am

Lola I thank God for His guidance and direction. I also thank Him for showing me what I need to pray for. This dream truly puzzles me as I do not know where it came from or what it means. Now in the dream at first I didn't know that I was at my friend's house. I forgot to mention that when I first saw the snake I called her on the phone and told her that there was a snake in her closet. When the dream first started it was like I was tidying up around the house. At first I felt at home as if I were at my home. The way that my daughter felt health wise while I was living near my friend is totally different than how she feels now as she was dealing with her asthma then. Does that help???

Thank you for the wors of encouragement. I Praise and Bless God daily for my healing :)

tita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 am

Based on what you said, I do believe that it's what I said earlier - it may be a long standing issue - something you were either exposed to a long time ago, or something that began a long time ago. The key thing to remember is that you both end up ok when all's said and done. When the dream manifests, you'll be reminded of this dream. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tita on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 am

I truly thank you for your time and for trying to help me understand the meaning of this dream for me. I will continue to seek God's face. God bless you

tita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:34 pm

you\\'re welcome! Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content