(Dream) Peaceful start and earthshaking end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Dream) Peaceful start and earthshaking end

Post by Avish on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:17 am

My Dream begins on the mountains or hills. And everyone has gathered to help feed the hungry. i know most the people that are here. Almost everyone is from my church and then there is Dora. (She helps feed the people who are poor in kentucky appalacian mountains). and we have gathered, we are sitting and enjoying each others company.

Then out of nowhere, the ground begins to shake. The ground splits apart and magma beings rushing out. Everyone begins to panic and try to evacuate. i look to my right there are kids there. and i see a gyser erupt under them. They seemed to have vanished but the clothes remain that they wore.

I then find myself on a highway or interstate. And people are running and the ground is still shaking. I'm now running next to my pastor and a girl i dont know. But its seems we have an attachment to each other. I then see the ground underneath where my pastor stood begin to colapse. I'm running over to him but the earth under him collapses. i grab the corner of the road and swing down and grab him. And i safely bring him back up. two of his legs burnt up and my right arm is missing.

My dream then takes me to another location. I'm still with this gril i dont know. But we are seeking some sort of Power coin. (its supposed to grant gift of power of some sort) and she was after it. We come to a bridge thats collapsed and sumerged in water. We see something shining and dive in. She ended up breaking it and lossed the power. We then come up out of the water and get on land.

We see 2 buildings 1 was a rich mans building, and the other was a resturant of sorts (buffet). i see this Black man and "he asks me what im looking for." "I replied I'm seeking power coins and then i will give them to the ones God tells me too." He tells me he used to be a pastor but not anymore. that the earthquake took his family. and the rich people next door are trying to kick us out from here. (i found a power coin lying aroundjust on the wall of the of the building outside the resturaunt. The girl with me asks if she can have it. "I told her no, This one wasnt for her. That she had broken hers. This one was for the Black gentleman inside. That God wants me to give it to him.

I go back inside and i give it to the man. When he holds it it consumes him. and he says, "I haven't done this since i pastor at my church." (He gained the gift of healing).
then next door someone opens the door. it appears to be a white female asking. Who is this Jesus you speak about. He seems to be an interesting Man. And the pastor turns to me and says you going to tell her. "And i tell him no, that this one was meant for him."
That God has some place else for me to go. And other people to bless with the Pwoer coins. and restore their Gifts.

This concludes the dream.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: (Dream) Peaceful start and earthshaking end

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

When I read your dream what came to mind is that you have a gift of evangelism...you do revivals and increase faith (or will do them), people will come to know Jesus and/or will receive Holy Ghost power (the coins) and be revived. Those whose gifts are dormant will see them activated/reactivated and miracles will take place, signs and wonders will manifest.

I'm not sure about the first part...I don't think this is necessarily about end times (this is just my thought, others might disagree). I see this more as a major shake up within your church body that impacts your pastor in a big way and you to a lesser extent. But your work will continue as described above.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life? Please pray about this to ensure it aligns with what is in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit.
Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:51 am

WHENEVER I READ ABOUT SHAKING, WHAT ALWAYS COMES TO MIND IS HEBREWS 12:25 See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven? 26 At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, “Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.”[e] 27 The words “once more” indicate the removing of what can be shaken—that is, created things—so that what cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a consuming fire.”

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Amen Lola!

Amen

Good verse Hislightbeam.

just want ask what is the color of the ´power coin´?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 pm

owen wrote:Amen Lola!

Amen

Good verse Hislightbeam.

just want ask what is the color of the ´power coin´?

The coin was white

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:03 pm

It means annointing, healing, purity.

I also believe that God has called you to restore your brothers and sisters in Christ who had fallen or became cold in the Lord. Are you doing that in real life?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:11 pm

lola21st wrote:When I read your dream what came to mind is that you have a gift of evangelism...you do revivals and increase faith (or will do them), people will come to know Jesus and/or will receive Holy Ghost power (the coins) and be revived. Those whose gifts are dormant will see them activated/reactivated and miracles will take place, signs and wonders will manifest.

I'm not sure about the first part...I don't think this is necessarily about end times (this is just my thought, others might disagree). I see this more as a major shake up within your church body that impacts your pastor in a big way and you to a lesser extent. But your work will continue as described above.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life? Please pray about this to ensure it aligns with what is in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit.
Bless You

Well yes The Lord is using our Chirch in a big way. We recently went to Kentucky to visit dora. Where our pastor was given confirmation. about doing the same thing she is doing. Except using our church to open up a food pantry. where if those who are in need. Can come and we will hand them some rations to help them out a bit.

And also, I believe the Lord is using me as a warrior spirit and a prayer warrior to guard this church. Early september i was just an prdinary guy doing his own thing and deep into Lust. (I grew up in Church and i believe God whole-heartedly). But the Lord flipped the on switch on me. And I followed Him to my Pasors church. (same pastor from youth group 16 yrs ago). Ive been living at the church as a voluntary security guard. (ive cleaned and looked after the church). And at the same time ive begun to learn of my prophetic abilities. Signs have confirmed me to be a seer and a little bit of a seeker. as well as a prayer intercessor.

I'm no longer affected by lust. and ill use that to show other who struggle in that. That with Gods love we can overcome any addiction. That has effected our minds and bodies. And remind us that our spirit man is in charge. And we chose to let the Lord overtake us.
And with this i am freed of Lust. I also quoted Galatians 5:13 For we have been freed, not to indulge upon the flesh. Rather serve others in love. ive quoted this everytime i would have thoughts. And they would go away.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Avish on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 pm

owen wrote:It means annointing, healing, purity.

I also believe that God has called you to restore your brothers and sisters in Christ who had fallen or became cold in the Lord. Are you doing that in real life?

I believe He is getting me ready for that. Ive been here at my church. meditating and serving others.

Avish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Good testimony, brother!

Im blessed!

You might be doing simple things right now in your church. As you are faithful in HIm, He will entrust you with big things.

:hallelujah:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Amen! What an encouraging testimony! I believe the Lord is showing you through this dream what He has destined you to do; how you will serve Him. How exciting! :glory:

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:11 am

AMen, this is beautiful, Avish!!!!!!!!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down