Reindeer dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reindeer dream

Post by cherylhawaii on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Appreciate any help with this dream:
I dreamed that I was standing by a small compact car like a volkswagon beetle but it had 4 doors. Before I opened the driver's door to get in I called Santa's reindeer but only 2 came. I thought "Oh well I guess just 2 are coming". Then I opened the driver's side door and saw another car had rammed into my car through the passenger side back door and was were the backseat was suppose to be so I called for all the other reindeer by name, "Dasher, Dancer, Comet, etc. until all came. I figured they somehow pulled the car out of mine but didn't actually see it happening. When they were done I walked past the passenger side and waved my hand over the big hole that was now there saying something like "heal this hole in the name of Jesus". There was another person with me all this time and as I got back to my side and opened the door to get in and drive, I asked them how the hole looked. They said it was pretty good so I took it to mean the car looked whole again and the hole was repaired so we were ready to leave.

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reindeer dream

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm

can I ask a question, how is your work situation right now? do you work?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylhawaii on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

I work for a very large Christian org. I've been here going on 12 yrs and was hoping to move on soon but to where I have no idea.

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

So often, cars can symbolize our job, career or some life pursuit. they are modes of transport... also they can symbolize our lives... for example, a run down, beat up car, can symbolize a tired, life, that needs refreshing. flat tires, could represent a life that is feeling 'flat', or 'helpless' or 'motionless'.

your car in the dream could mean a work situation: there is a 'hole' in your organization that has been caused by another organization, and that this happened at Christmas time (hence the reindeer). and it needs repairing. And it is your team around you, that will help you fix the problem.

or perhaps it is your physical body... perhaps you need healing in your body? or you may have gotten hurt by someone recently at Christmas, and need healing from that in Jesus' name?

which resounds more to you? may I ask? let me know so I can pray for you :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 pm

p.s. hurt from someone, would probably represent EMOTIONAL healing... and that can be just as horrible and destructive as physical hurt...

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylhawaii on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:16 pm

I appreciate your help. I don;t think it is work as far as I know.
I was thinking car symbolizing my own personal ministry which I haven't really stepped out in yet and not completely sure what it is but several people have prophesied to me that God wants me to step into it.
I do struggle with some health issues that as far as I'm concerned are minor. (hope it's not getting worse though)
I don't think it's emotional hurt.

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Sure... it can mean your own personal ministry... however, in general, a dream about a car usually denotes something that is taking place right now...

http://www.miasherwood.com/theme_car.html

But that is not a hard and fast rule. Since you have not begun your ministry yet, I doubt it is relating to that. I would lean toward your physical health, or your work situation... but i can for sure be wrong!!

Do reindeers have any personal significance to you?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylhawaii on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 pm

Reindeers don't have any personal significance to me. In fact I was surprised to have them in my drean. 1st time ever.
I will let you know if it becomes clear to me what this is all about.

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Awesome. You know that at the end of your dream the problem gets FIXED!! praise God, he is telling you in advance that it's all going to be ok!!

Blessings

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylhawaii on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:55 pm

That's what I needed to hear!

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:04 am

laugh i like this drm.
these r just my thoughts, pls praying an ignore if doesnt apply. ptl

well what do cars do? thy take us frm 1 direction to anothr. driving
what did reindeers do? they took santa wherevr santa wanted to go, thy were a helper to transport him. You called on Santa's helpers to help you.

looks like u wanted to drive.. (take lead an go where u r suppose to go) however a hole. symbolik to me of "wholeness" somthing was incomplete. u spoke of healing. Asked to heal and it was. Lord answered ur prayer/request.

Maybe Lord is saying that it's time to go the direction ur suppose to in life( which might also mean ministry) etc... He has healed u. made a way..sent helpers
referee
I belve the othr person was Holy Spirit. Amen

Just my thoughts

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

Hello Cheryl,
These are just my thoughts on your dream.
I believe the car represents your life.
The damage was done to the back seat and the back seat is "what is behind" which I believe is representing "what is behind you", which is the "past".
A hole represents "an empty space"; representing a hurt has been done to you in the past which has left an emptiness in your life.
These are not just any deer. These are reindeer. A reindeer is a large deer and regardless of being male or female both have antlers and antlers represent "power" and "authority". These reindeer represent the angels of GOD being sent with power and authority to help you in this situation.
I believe the dream shows you are going to be made whole in this area of your life, concerning the hurt.
"There was another person with me all this time..." Mathew 28:20 tells us "...I am with you always..." JESUS has been there with you through it all. HE never once left you during this time.
Again, these are just my thoughts on your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylhawaii on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:25 pm

I think you nailed it. I can certainly see that there was/ is something in my past that needed healing. What you said about the symbol of the backseat as being the past certainly resonates with me. Reindeer being angels sound right too as well as the Holy Spirit being with me the whole time.
Thank you!

cherylhawaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top