my brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my brother

Post by rachel07 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

i had this dream that this baby was chained to a cross(like jesus' cross but not nailed). I felt so bad for the baby that i went and picked up the babyss feet so its wrist werent hurting. one arm was kinda twisted caus of the chain. Then my brother came over fusterated. i told him come over here and take the chains off. Instead he wanted to do it his way. so he started to dig a whole around the baby. still fusterated and me still holden up the baby to ease the pain. then i got more stern in my voice i said listen you have to break the chains off. finally without hesitation he did. then i walked to a nearby car garage. where it seemed with everyguy my brother worked with was there. they were like taunting him and kinda like talkin behind his back. it was sad.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my brother

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:35 pm

are you involved in some kind of ministry at all right now?

i feel that the baby may symbolise an area of the church or world, that you have compassion for... an area or people who undergo a lot of persecution, that you have a passion for, and wish to 'break their chains...'

does this resound with you so far?

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:52 pm

well i used to be involved in a deliverance camp we used to do. i like to talk to people and get to the root of why they are who they are(problem areas in there lives) i like anything that deal with some serious deliverance and i love working with teens

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:52 pm

rachel07 wrote:well i used to be involved in a deliverance camp we used to do. i like to talk to people and get to the root of why they are who they are(problem areas in there lives) i like anything that deal with some serious deliverance and i love working with teens

Hey Rachel ,

I only just saw this response now.

I have a feeling this dream is prophetic and symbolic. I feel strongly that you have a passion for ministry - for people in chains. Your dream reflects you heart to help these people and see them set free in Jesus' name. Your brother who digs a hole around the baby (child of God - due to the cross) I believe is symbolic of another brother in Christ trying to 'set people free' yet are not dealing with the big issues which is binding the person. Perhaps God has given you spiritual eyes to see that there is a greater reality. You have learned to see things in the Spirit. You know the reality of demonic strongholds which need to first be dealt with. These forces are the root issues in people lives, but so often, Christians miss true freedom because they do not have (or do not want to have) the ability to see things in the Spirit. You do! Be encouraged. I believe God is going to use you MIGHTILY, and believe you will see many people set free because of your wisdom and experience in this area.

Remember: many churches do not agree with spiritual warfare. Granted, there are some churches in which allow the pendulum to swing too far the other way. These people move from being mature Christians who are spiritual to be purely superstitiou. They forget to be based in the Word of God and grounded in wisdom. They can see a devil behind every door knob which is unhealthy. Yet, to throw out warfare and deliverance ministry altogether is unbiblical. And this is what you may be faced with - churches/people who don't believe in it and not want to deal with it. So be prepared for opposition from those 'brothers in the faith.'

But it's ok. God has got your back, and when the reports of breakthrough come back to you from people's testimonies, you will be so happy you obeyed God. I really encourage you to follow your dream and minister with boldness when you receive God's direction.

Please disregard if it does not sit well in your spirit.

Be BLESSED!!

:)

Last edited by Godchick on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top