Biting Lion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Biting Lion

Post by Daisy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:27 am

I was in a park with some people, and in my dream I knew them. These are people I have never seen before. We were all together walking around. The grass was very green, and it was a nice sunshiny day. All of a sudden, as we were walking together there were some people that had these 3 female lions, and I felt like they should have had them on a leash, but they didn't. The people were lion tamers, and were letting them walk around loose. When I seen the lions I sensed danger, and they they started to kind of prowl and look at us. I knew we should try and ignore them and not look at them, and definitely not run or scream, but should stay calm. I was sort telling the people with me this. The leader lion approached me as we were trying to walk past them without paying attention to them, and it opened its mouth and I had put both my hands into its mouth and it started to bite down on my hands. I think I was allowing it to allow the others to either go get help or go free. I could feel the teeth starting to pinch my skin, but I woke up before it broke the skin.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Biting Lion

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:45 pm

the lions represent intimidation, it can be issues or attitude of people. The leader lion is the strongest intimidation that tries to confront you. what is very interesting to me, is your self sacrifing attitude saves others from trouble. You sacrifice something that belongs to you to save relationships. Is this true in real life?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:21 pm

yes sometimes it is proper boundaries that I lack unfortunately...I sacrifice my own feelings that get hurt and sometimes dont say anything to not jepordize the friendship. Wish I had a naturally stronger personality sometimes.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 pm

scratching chin

duh

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:35 pm

I do care about my relationships though and try to protect others...sometimes though I do need to keep better boundaries. I think the Lord is making me stronger right now...and that I am being confronted by fears of rejection in relationships and in trying to learn to set better boundaries and to be confident in who I am in Christ. Its just not a natural inclination for me.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Do you think this could mean victory may be coming...since I was willing to face this even though it is scary in the dream and in real life???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 pm

I do care about my relationships though and try to protect others...sometimes though I do need to keep better boundaries. I think the Lord is making me stronger right now...and that I am being confronted by fears of rejection in relationships and in trying to learn to set better boundaries and to be confident in who I am in Christ. Its just not a natural inclination for me. [/quote]

I agree!!!!

Proverb says that the fear of man is a snare.

Amen!

Last edited by owen on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Do you think this could mean victory may be coming...since I was willing to face this even though it is scary in the dream and in real life???[/quote]

there is no victory wtihout a battle. The only way to overcome fear is to face it. and God doesnt give us a test we cannot handle.

The assurance to overcome is sure becasue His grace is sufficient in our weakness.

Last edited by owen on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Thank you, this helps very much!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:53 pm

you\\'re welcome!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 pm

Sponsored content