Dreamt I was jealous, TWICE!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt I was jealous, TWICE!??

Post by blessed1 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:41 am

I have had this dream twice recently. They were different, but about the same subject. In both of them, I was feeling jealous, for some reason, about my husband being around other women at work. IRL, I am not jealous at all and am very secure in my marriage. In the dreams, I was just observing. I was at his work place, which was nothing like his real work place. There were several women around him in the dream and he just kept busy, as if he was concentrating on his work and they weren't even there. In one part of the first dream, I saw this girl standing on his desk shaking her booty (LOL) in his face, while he was on the phone, but he kept on with his conversation as if he didn't even notice. I felt jealous and concerned at the beginning of both of the dreams, but by the end of them dreams, I felt secure and knew I had nothing to worry about. I am just not sure what to make of the dreams, since, as I said, I don't have any jealsousy issues IRL. And now I've had the dream twice??!! :hmm:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt I was jealous, TWICE!??

Post by blessed1 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:20 pm

:bump:

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Can this mean an upcoming temptation on the part of your husband and GOD is letting you in on, please pray to diffuse it and never be worried since it will not get his attention, you can tell him to also be watchful and prayerful, GOD be with you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Just a thought....

Sometimes these dreams aren't literally about adultery. Since you aren't jealous and feel secure in your marriage and since the setting is work, could it be that your husband's job is the 'other woman'? Often, when there isn't an IRL adultery concern, these types of dreams are speaking more about other things that are taking up the spouse's time, time which isn't spent with their spouse.... flower

Daphanie discussed this at more length in another thread, I'll see if I can find it and post the link.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Here's the link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t704-cheating-dreams

I pray that you're blessed by it! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Thank you Rex and Lola! Both of what you said makes sense and I will pray about what you each shared. The strange thing is, he doesn't work in an office setting, he's a pilot, so the workplace part was strange. However, in our early marriage, he did work in an office and I was kind of the jealous-type then, being a newly wed and all.

Thank you for the link, too, Lola! I am going to check it out.

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top