Two Employers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Employers

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:44 pm

I was in childhood house and inside was an employer telling me that I can schedule my background test for them. She said "what takes companies 8 months, they do it in one day". I was thinking, I don't want to be late for another interview with another company. When I left our house my dad was standing outside, think he was upset with me. In route to other interview I was leaving my current house. I know my way (IRL). The route I took was wrong (IRL it is right) only had 15 mins to be on time. My daughter is now with me, I told her to ask the drive in right lane which way. I had to get in his lane to turn. Next I was on a bike, my daughter and 2 boys were walking. Still lost, I seen a church member that told me it's 2 or 3 blocks up. She wanted to give me a ride, but I declined because bike. As I got there I told my daughter to put bike up and handle the boys if they get out of line( I left them outsid). I went in to signin late) and the lady paged the interviewer (late too) that she needs to see her appointments from 2:30 (wierd; I was at 11am). I asked should I even interview for this job and the lady was negative, but another rebuttal and said its an ok job.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Employers

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:04 pm

:help:

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 pm

scratching chin

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:03 pm

What do you mean by "another rebuttal?" and who said it's an OK job?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:37 am

Hello,
The following is how I see your dream.
There are dreams where God shows us exactly where we stand. Sometimes these dreams can be hard dreams to see but if we let them, they can give us a new perspective on things.
"I was in childhood house..." At the first of your dream God takes you to "the past" (shows you the past and what took place in the past). You are interviewing for a job. They compare 8 months to a day. This actually refers to a thousand days is like one day (to God) so this confirms for me that you are interviewing for a job to work for God. But while interviewing, you are distracted by going to another interview for another job. As you leave to go to the other interview, your Dad is standing outside. Your Dad here symbolizes God the Father. HE is watching you leave the job (the plan HE has for your life) he has for you in order to interview with someone else for a job (go with another plan for your life).
"In route to other interview I was leaving my current house." In the dream, HE now takes you back to the present, what is happening now in your life. You are first in a car doing the driving. The car represents your life and you doing the driving shows you have taken control of your own life. To be in the driver's seat symbolizes you being in control. "I had to get into his lane (the right lane) to turn". Right symbolizes "the strength of man". This is why the car changed into a bike. When riding a bike you have to use your own strength and power to make it move. After taking control of your own life (being in the driver's seat) you begin to move under your own power and strength (riding the bike). Riding a bike is harder than driving a car. That is what happens in our lives when we take control of our lives instead of giving God the control. Our lives get harder when we are in control and God is not. (I have pedaled a bike in a dream before also and I would much rather be in a car with God driving it. It is just so much easier):) The receptionist warned you it was a bad job (bad plan) but you were more influenced by the two ladies who disagreed. We have an enemy that is constantly trying to influence us in choosing a plan for our life that is not God's plan. These two ladies here represent that enemy.
I know that you want to make your plan work (where you are now) but God's plan will be so much better for you. And I will tell you, because of where you are now, it's going to hurt getting to God's plan but in the long run it will be worth it.
Again, this is how I see your dream.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:28 am

Thanks One Door. I can definately see my mistakes in being in control crying

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:39 am