BEEF JERKY?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEEF JERKY?!?!

Post by Helena on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:06 am

I didn't think there was anything to this dream, like maybe I had too much sugar before bed but i keep thinking about it so I would like to know what others prayerfully get from it:

A city street on a dark night. There is a marathon race about to take place. There are buildings on each side of the street. One of the runners in the front has a green tank with a yellow number card (I don't remember the number). I am among the runners getting ready to run, I begin to see creatures like brown gargoyle bats (huge) begin to land on top of the buildings looking down at us.

The race starts and these things (demons?) begin to throw beef jerky down on the people running! I see the creatures swoop down and try to pick up the runners...they could only grip the ones who had taken and eaten the beef jerky. I began to get scared and screamed not to eat the jerky!

I ran over to a store window and tried to hide as people were screaming. Then a man came out from the building I was in front of and told me to wait while he went to go help others. I didn't want him to leave. Then an elderly man with a smile came to me and offered me a cup of coffee with sugar but i didn't want sugar in my coffee. It felt like he was trying to convince me things were ok, but I felt like he was going to be grabbed by the creature at any second.

Well, that's all I remember but I sense there is more but I don't remember. Please feel free to comment. Thank you.

Last edited by Helena on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Helena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEEF JERKY?!?!

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Hi Helena

what is beef jerky? Im not sure if I got it correctly. scratching chin

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi Owen!

Beef Jerky is a dehydrated meat snack. It's very hard and salty. I don't care for it but it's a popular snack.

Thanks for asking!

Helena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top