War-zone and Mind-control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

War-zone and Mind-control

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:20 am

I had two disturbing dreams one night after anther...

The first night, all I can remember is being in a war-zone. I remember grenades and bombs going off, and total confusion. Cant remember if any family or friends were with me in the dream. I just remember I was there and other people I didn't recognize running and taking cover, smoke, dust, and explosions going off. I can remember hiding behind a old beat up silver car. Not sure if that is symbolic of anything. Seemed very real...but that's all I remember.

The second night, the dream was even more disturbing. My family and I somehow got caught up with some kind of mind-control group. At first, it seemed as though this group was protecting us and helping us. But, then my husband and I started seeing this group was controlling and evil. Both he and I were in attempt to somehow bust out of this group, but in the process somehow got separated from one another. He had my 2 yr old son with him, while trying to escape. While I had my 6 year old daughter with me, trying to escape this group. My husband and I were still a team, even though we were unable to communicate with each other, or be able to be right next to one another. The end of the dream, I remember my daughter and I were in back room of some sort, a kind of hidden room that you could only get access to from a back alley, with all these people who were also held captive of this group...we were sitting on the floor, I was in indian style with her on my lap, I had my arms tightly around her to protect her, and would not let her go...but at the same time someone was holding me captive with their arms around me-though I couldnt see who it was or even remember a face. I was watching it like a movie...I could see myself and my daughter and all the other people like a movie but could feel the arms around me holding me restrained and cant remember a face. I remember a couple of the controlling men walking around in like "AL Capone" style hats and suits...keeping order and there was sort of a presence of fear they had when they walked around. If you were able to get out in the street, you didn't want them to see you...they could control you without even saying a word. I remember being in the back room and remember my husband holding tight my son in his arms, but they were standing up and far away from us. We could only communicate with our facial expressions and maybe even our spirits,both with the same plan to escape and all be free, safe, and together. I think the back room had more 'control' in it...and that the point was for us to somehow get out into the alley and to the street to be free...even though the guys in the suits and hats also patrolled out there as well...they had less control out there for some reason.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: War-zone and Mind-control

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:21 am

do you see colors in the dream?

oir it is just black and white?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:23 am

it would help to interpret if you can describe the colors in your dream?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:43 am

In the first dream, its not in black and white...but real dusty and smokey..not one color stands out, gray and tan seems to be the colors I remember.

Second dream...I dont remember any vivid colors...more of a city setting kind of dream. It didn't seem like a black and white but now that I think of it I cant remember any other colors but black, white, gray, they controlling people some were wearing cream colored suits.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:46 am

Our hair and skin and stuff was normal colored..not black and white...but cant remember any of us wearing anything of color nor do any other colors stand out in the setting we were in in the second dream.

p.s. the first dream the silver car did stand out to me..it was an older model car

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:32 am

I believe your dream is a spiritual warfare.

the first dream is an issue or problem not inside the family but circumstances or instances such as work, or maybe church or community. The beaten up silver car which you used as a protection represents your long time ministry or God's work to avoid injury, it also represents God's shield for you. This is a call for an intercession and prayer warfare.

the second dream is, God is showing in the Spirit a work of the flesh or controling spirit (I am thinking it could be in your church you are involved in). The man who was holding you that you didt see him, I believe, is an angel sent by God to protect your family, because it didnt do any harm. Is this happening in your church in real life? Do you feel this way in your church? Are you planning to look for another church?

If that speaks to you please pray and seek Him more. If not, toss it away?

I hope this has helped.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:28 am

Wow!!! I would have never put the the car/ministry together acting as a shield! Thank you! I almost cried when i read that...I do feel a call to intercession as well, big confirmation for me.
Thank you SO much for your help!!! You are spot on brother~God bless.

Last edited by Alexis25 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:33 am

happy dance

Last edited by Alexis25 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:50 am

I can feel how you feel being surrounded with brothers and sisters in the Lord unknowingly trying to control relationship!

my family had been there too.

But , changing church is a BIG decision to take. It needs a lot of seeking and prayer. also wisdom and direction from HIm.

I understand you are in a difficult situation. But all I can say is, it is His voice we are following, and no one else. Im not saying we dont have to listen to the advice of others, but learning His voice through others is wisdom too.

You may keep the frienship with her but reject the controling spirit.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:52 am

amen!!! Thank you so much!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:01 pm

You know what, I read your dream last week I think. and I dindnt post anything.

Today I felt the Lord telling me to look for your dream and I logged to this forum to look for it, and I found your post on the top of others. I said, wow Lord, I said to myself, youre amazing!

Anyway, you are very welcome!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:39 pm

That is awesome...I read something today that said if you dont get a post to repost it. Nobody else responded all week. I prayed that the right person would respond. The min I reposted it, you responded. God is so good! Anyways~Im not so sure why people that have a tendency to be controlling seem to draw to me.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:15 pm

[quot]Anyways~Im not so sure why people that have a tendency to be controlling seem to draw to me. [/quote]

It means God wants you to grow in that area, so that He can use you and entrust you more of His work. It is a kind of training, so to speak.

Last edited by owen on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Makes sense! Lots of confirmation!!! Thanks!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top