What is this dream about?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is this dream about?

Post by lovintheholyghost on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Before I go into this dream I must tell you my situation. I was divorced this year by my husband of 20 years in March. He said the reason why he wanted a divorce because I loved God and not him. When he filed I went ahead and signed the papers thinking that he would change his mind. He didn't tell me until we got into an argument (over nothing actually) that we were divorced already (a month after it was final). I am still living in the home because he was the bread winner for 20 years and I never made much. I stayed home. He says I have to leave at the end of this month. I felt like the Lord told me to not fight him regarding this divorce which is why in the initial divorce papers I didn't ask for anything. I left him everything including the house. I have had many people of God telling me that because my ex husband had no grounds to divorce me and because I still love him as a wife, that God did not divorce us, the world did.
My dream:
I had a dream that my now ex husband, came into my room to have sex with me. However when he tried to take me it was like he felt he shouldn't do it. In the dream I was letting him know that it was ok but he jumped off of me and began to stare out of the window as if he felt guilty. He ran in the closet and somehow I figured out that he was with another woman and I kept yelling at him why.

lovintheholyghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is this dream about?

Post by Godchick on Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:22 pm

This is quite full on... Firstly I am so sorry to hear about your situation. How heart wrenching. But what I do know is that what we loose in life, if it is unjust and we remain obedient to the Lord, he will not fail to give us back richly to make up for that loose!! If you lost your husband because 'you love to Lord more', well God won't fail you to give you back 100 fold because you lost something in order to keep the Kingdom.

Take heart. God is in control.

Regarding your dream, I am no expert at all. However I think this dream may speak of your husband's life. Perhaps God is Showing you that he is 'in the closet' about something. Perhaps indeed committing adultery, while he was still with you or perhaps it is future, with another woman and will at some point want you back. Perhaps not. Either way, it is GOD who is speaking to you giving you insight into the situation of what could be really going on.

Hopefully a moderator will write to you concerning your post and be more accurate. (yet have grey stars next to their name) and either way, I pray you were encouraged.

God not only will lead you through this situation but he will
Provide for you your every need. HE IS FAITHFUL!!!!

Blessings :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovintheholyghost on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 am

Thank you this is encouraging! I will stand on the promises of God no matter how the world presents itself to me.

lovintheholyghost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:58 am

I'm no great interpreter but in my belief God still sees a couple married even after the divorce and if they date other people he sees it as adultry so maybe it means that he'll start dating someone but will then want you. I don't want to get your hopes up but pray and sex in when the man and woman become one flesh so maybe that means he would want to get back with you! Still pray like crazy!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Please, Ja1721, do not be discouraged, your posts are beautiful and inspiring! I’m sure without a doubt your heart is in the right place flower please listen to me carefully, as I feel I need to respond to your post for the sake of lovingtheholyghost, and whoever else you may feel led to minister to. wink

We must be very careful when voicing our ‘opinions’, to others who are in vulnerable situations. You said:

“in my belief God still sees a couple married even after the divorce and if they date other people he sees it as adultry”

Please show me where in the bible, God sees divorced dating people as committing adultery? I know you only gave your opinion, but dear, please be careful in speaking on behalf of God. The reason I say this, is because it has pastoral IMPLICATIONS. What we say to people in the future, will lead them to feel guilty for the rest of their lives if they feel they do want to start dating others. This idea is unbiblical. :hairraising: Jesus condones divorce on the grounds of adultery. (read Matthew 19:9), and Paul speaks about divorce in , 1 Corinthians 7:12-15:
"12 To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13 And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 14 For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. 15 But if the unbeliever leaves, let it be so. The brother or the sister is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. 16 How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?"

Thus, for the sake of the kingdom of God, if the unbelieving spouse decides to leave the believing spouse, then the believing spouse should let them go for the sake of the kingdom of God.

Lastly, I will definitely confirm that God hates divorce as it separates what he has joined together. :rules: However, divorce still happens today, because we live in a fallen world, and though God hates this, he does permit it in some circumstances. God speaks in Romans chapter 13, that God has established authorities in our lives, and that we should submit to them. Divorce is a legal, and institutionally recognized law. Those who are divorced and find their situation irreparable, and has the peace from God and their pastor to move on and begin dating other people, are not in any way committing adultery.

Please be reassured, I am not upset, I just felt to correct something that could be taken the wrong way.

:bible:

Thank you this is encouraging! I will stand on the promises of God no matter how the world presents itself to me.

Lovingtheholyghost, you are divorced, and in that, as a pastor, I would say to you, you are most free to date when you feel ready, AND you are free to wait and see if your ex husband will come back to you. Both choices are ok. The law states that you are free (and so does the bible). It would be WONDERFUL, if your husband returned. And I shall pray for that... But, if you sense God speaking and leading you to be open to other people in the future (and he will give you the peace you need) then know that you are free to do so.

thumbs

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:05 am

srry for my false opinion but thats what I was taught in catholic school. but i;m nit catholic srry

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 pm

That's ok lovely!!! Just know that not only the catholic church, but also some Christian churches teach heresy. It is our job as mature Christians to always test the words spoken in the pulpit and make sure they line up with the word of God

wink

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top