Beaten/threatened and a gun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beaten/threatened and a gun

Post by happiness80 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:23 am

Hi all had a not so nice dream, it was pretty strange I have thoughts on this but would like others thoughts..

In this dream it seems I was getting beaten up by some man who I dont recognise. He punched me in the stomach and it felt like I could feel that punch in the dream it was painful. He then said to me "take off your belt!" I quickly started taking off my belt because I was afraid He'd hurt me. I was then facedown on the road and remember a black gun being pointed at my back. I felt afraid the person would furthur hurt me so I did what was asked of me.
The dream then went on to me sitting at a table my mother was present in the dream, There was a friend of mine asking if "there were any places in town where there were any parties" I responded "yes".

I didnt feel fear upon waking, just confused about the dream. In the dream it felt like it was me getting beaten I could feel the punch but it didnt seem like it was me but someone else. If that makes sense - so I could feel the pain but it didnt look like me in the dream it was like it was someone else and I was feeling this....

Hope someone could help me with this one
Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beaten/threatened and a gun

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 am

Happiness,

Do you maybe feel you are getting beaten up about something in your life from someone you are not close to? Maybe this could be someone at work or something like that. You feel like you have no control over it and it hurts you. Your mother being present stands out to me here. Usually when I see my mother it represents the church for me....could this be something going on at church? I understand about the feeling the pain but somehow knowing it was not you....I have had that happen before also. This could be someone at church that you are not close to that is getting beaten up about something and you feel powerless to help. I am giving you my thoughts not an interpretation. I hope this helps for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Thanks Connie,

This dream seems so long ago, but at the time I posted this dream here, there were many things going on and I did feel attacked left, right and center. This was definately a low point in my life last year, but thankfully God has taken me through what felt like the worst of things.

Thanks for your thoughts looking back thats exactly how I felt having no control over things that were hurting me.

Blessings :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:31 am

Happiness80,

I am glad things are better and glad my post was of help. Many blessings your way!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top