My ex, mental illness, blue eyes, Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My ex, mental illness, blue eyes, Jesus

Post by angelwingz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:32 am

Ok. This is frustrating so I am just going to get to it,lol. I had a dream of my ex(he passed on last Jan) He was working and rushing around to help one person to the next, the people he was helping all had some type of mental disability. I kept following him because i had to ask him a question about my son. He just constantly kept moving from one person to the next, helping them in anyway they needed. They all needed special help with different things. I folllowed him down a sidewalk, the atmosphere was busy. Cars, buses, trucks, i passed by an awning of some type of cafe'. Somehow i just turned up in an all white womans bathroom behind my ex, he was sent there to help an older woman (who just bathed and was half dressed) to help her brush her teeth. The woman had white and gray hair. The whole time I am trying to catch up to him..I saw him again back on that sidewalk and I just kept calling his name over and over and over and FINALLY he stops..........turns around and says what?!? (he seemed as though he could NOT take time to talk to me ...he wasn't rude just very busy trying to run from person to person. As he looked at me i zoned in on blue eyes and his face started to look like Jesus. And I woke up.

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My ex, mental illness, blue eyes, Jesus

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:26 am

This is not an interpretation exactly, but a different way of seeing the dream. What if this is kind of like a view on prayer. Sometimes we don't always trust Jesus the way we should. We follow him around nagging at him, offering up repeated request after request. Sometimes whining, sometimes just doing childish things to get his attention. But if we could take a moment to remind ourselves of who God and Jesus are and all the things they do within the context of not just our small world, but the universe as a whole, we would have much greater respect for him. Could you do all the things your ex/Jesus were doing? You couldn't even keep up with him, let alone DO all the things He was doing.
The mental illness/disability were people who have anxieties, depression, etc. that have immobilized them - sometimes that is a chemical imbalance in the brain, but sometimes they are issues rooted in lack of trust. People on this forum say that, for them, the buses, cars, etc., all represent different ministries. Not that your question about your son was not important, but int he scheme of things, did your son need help with the most basics things of life, like taking care of his own body and mind? When at the end of the dream, you finally got his attention, you could actually see Jesus face, not the face of the person you distrust. You could see his beauty - and maybe feel his love and grace, too, and his attention for only you and your concern, despite the chaos you saw.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:50 am

Thats interesting, really. I never thought of it like that. :) Oh one thing i forgot to mention is my son does have something wrong but we do not know what it is yet. he was diagnosed with ADD but theres more to it , more tests will be done next week. But what you said did have a peaceful effect on me :)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:02 am

Somebody told me last week, when I was in my nervous chua-hua dog mode, that I am called to be a vessel filled with love, grace, peace and joy. When I pour out what I have been filled with, that's how those around me experience Jesus. Calmed me down pretty quick - This chua-hua is trying to focus on being a lap dog instead of a ferocious guard-dog!
With the additional information about your son, you will know that Jesus is hearing your prayers about your concerns for your son and needing to know what is wrong with him. BUT, he will deal with your son when he sees the time is right. None-the-less continue to lift up your prayers to Him. You may not get an immediate response, but you KNOW that Jesus has heard you already and will be with you "in just a minute!"
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this dream you had - especially now that I know the additional concerns about your son!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:18 am

LOL - I love your personality :) - yes i absolutely KNOW with out a doubt He heard me :) ( i was extremely worried) But what you said before is also true,lol - i think if i could combine both your responses ..i have my answer. Thank you and God bless you and keep you!!!!!!!Dispite how chaotic and stressful it has been with my kids I have managed to remain peaceful in JESUS. Thanks again.
:cute:

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 am

Angelwingz,

When I read this before I got to the part of the blue eyes and his face resembling Jesus, I felt the person was Jesus. FIRST, I see that Jesus is helping people. To me that stood out as so encouraging. We all KNOW He is always helping people but to see Him doing it just struck me like WOW! That is AWESOME!

You know the thing I feel from this dream is that you feel like He isn't hearing you but HE IS ON THE JOB! If there is a need, like your needs with your children, you can COUNT ON it getting met! He has shown you that He is meeting EVERY need whether you feel like He has heard you or not.

Mia

Last edited by Mia on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:58 am

Amen. I realized that I was asking and asking but my heart was doubting because it is sooooo important to me. I know it sounds bad, God forgive me, I have been waiting so long, my son needs help, my daughter has a severe issue, i guess i kinda lost hope for awhile and got discouraged. But Jesus is teaching me and guiding me, im constantly under construction,lol . Thank you. Your right :) God bless us all :)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:09 am

AMEN! He is so good and so awesome to SHOW us what He is doing. I was very blessed by this dream!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top