WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............

Go down

WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............ Empty WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:51 pm

August 14, 2008

WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............

First, prophesying is the act of delivering a message of divine revelation to the intended recipient. When you get divine revelation and God tells you to tell the person or you just know it is meant for that person, that you are to deliver the message of revelation, the act of delivering the message of revelation is in effect prophecy.

If you receive a dream with the focus on someone else and their welfare is at stake: ERR ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION! It's better to be labeled a fruitcake in this situation than for anyone to live in eternal torment.

I had a dream this morning that my daughter was pouring some flammable liquid into a cup. I was in the dream with her and she and I were both holding a cigarette. Then, the stuff spills all over the floor and in the dream I am on her to do something about it being spilled all over before it gets scary.

Even though I almost always dream literal dreams, I thought first about a symbolic interpretation to it because I don't smoke. But then the Lord brought to my mind what He had told me yesterday, it's about her welfare. Call her. So I called her.

I said, "Jesse, I had a dream this morning that you were pouring some flammable liquid into a cup and the stuff spilled all over the floor. I was in the dream with you and you and I were both holding a cigarette."

She said, "I'm pouring paint thinner right now."

I said, "ARE YOU SMOKING!?!?!?!?"

She said, "No. I just put a cigarette out."

I said, "Whew."

I said, "But I was in the dream with you too and I had a cigarette."

She said, "Jenny was smoking. too."

I said, "Is she smoking now?"

She said, "No."

All of a sudden she quickly said she had to go and she hung up the phone.

Later that day, she called me back and said, "Mom, Right before I hung up. I looked to my right because I just realized that Chrissy was standing there smoking a cigarette right on top of me while I was pouring paint thinner. On top of that, the we had fumes everywhere from the stain we were using. So, when I realized she was smoking right on top of me, I hung up the phone and took off running out of the room like a crazy person. Then, later, I was really paying attention to the paint thinner all day and I see one of the guys working for me spill it on the deck WHICH is made of synthetic material that the paint thinner would have eaten right through. I couldn't believe how exact those symbols detailed what happened to me today."

My daughter said she never uses paint thinner and was just amazed that I would call at the first time in more than a year that she's poured any kind of flammable liquid, at the exact moment that she was pouring was it, add to that the possibility that also at the same time someone would be smoking at the same time she was pouring it, and then add to that that it would end up being poured on the floor on the same day, and the odds are just plain astronomical.

Later that day, I felt like I should give a testimony of this at church because I just thought it was incredible. So, the devil starts harassing me and saying, Testimony for what? Nothing even happened. You don't know anything was going to happen.

And then, I hear God say something so awesome I started celebrating all over again.

HE SAID, "I WILL TELL YOU WHAT DIDN'T HAPPEN........She didn't go up in flames. They didn't lose money by ruining the deck...."

.........and HE GOT THE GLORY!

Glory!

I pray for my daughter's protection all the time and I rest and take comfort that God in on the job doing what I
cannot do! I just cannot get over how great He is at being GOD! It's amazing how careless we can be sometimes but THANK GOD that HE is on the job.

And for those that think that it takes a flame to ignite flammable liquids or vapors, please be more careful in the future!

Click here for a story about a cigarette igniting flammable liquid.

Copyright Mia Sherwood 2005-2008

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com
Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............ Empty Re: WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Amen to that Mia! Praise God for His protection and His care for us!

Connie praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6
Dove-Solutions
Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............ Empty Re: WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:27 pm

AMEN!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm

Praise God for protecting our kids when we can't!

Thank You, Lord! Amen.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Amen!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

WOW MOMENT - Maybe saved my daugher's life............ Empty Praise God for what he did, and your posts make me question something.

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm

How do you know when you should tell a person your dream about them?
Listen to this example:

1) I dreamt that my friend was writhing on his bed (no better way to explain it).
2) I prayed (while awake)
3) I dreamt that he went into rough waters and that there was a spirit underneath his feet (I think wrestling with him).
4) Praise God that at the end of the dream me and my friend were walking away from the storm. But, he did not see the spirit I saw that was at his feet.

I feel that God was giving me peace in knowing my friend will be okay in this situation, but after reading your above dream I am unsure of when I should tell my friends about a dream. I will inquire of God about this matter, which I should have done first, but now that I have typed it I will let it remain.

Thank you for this website and all that you do.

God is good!

Last edited by Mark Saint Gunn on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : poor grammar)

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:51 pm

God is so good. He has save my children so many times with warnings and blessings. I pray we will all continue to hear and understand the Father of us more clearly, and react swiftly to the things that He tells us. amen
Linda Irish
Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:58 pm

This is amazing...wow...
unaday*
unaday*

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Awesome God thumbs
richdlady
richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down