Reunited with child and Father

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited with child and Father

Post by halfstep1969 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 pm

Hi,

Just had this dream this morning. I had had a baby girl and left her, and her father after one month. I think that I was overwhelmed, but I came back,and they were nowhere to be found. It then becomes ten years later. I am in town on business, and I go to my old High Schoo, l looking for the father's address. His name is Jesse, and my daughter's name keeps changing from Donna, to Deanna. We reconcile really easily and I am so happy to be with them again. I think that we are at his house, and we are in the den/family room. I am sitting on his lap. He has done very well for himself, and so have I.
He asks me if I am after his money? and I tell him "No, I have my own money and I don't need yours"

We are cuddling and kissing and then we are interrupted by my father.

We [Jesse, me and my father are now in the kitchen and he says that we are getting $30,000 for the house. It isn't sold, this money is coming to us to do what whatever we want to for the house.

My father then starts cutting me down with very rude words, and I tell him that I am not a child anymore, and that I won't let him treat me this way. We had a very disfunctional past. Jesse, joins in too and I don't like it.

Then I start making dinner, I get raw chicken out of the kitchen cabinets, and put it in a pot, along with chopped, potatoes, onions, and green peppers, and season with salt and pepper. As I am doing this two people come into the kitchen from the back door. One is a middle-aged black woman, and the other is a younger white male, I think he is European. They try to take over the cooking and I say "Get out of here I am doing the cooking." The woman asks me if this is all the seasoning that I am going to use. I say yes. I am exasperated because this place is now becoming like a hotel , because my father has invited them to stay with us, and now I have to feed two more people than I had planned.

I then wind up smearing pepper in my face. I am surprised that I don't sneeze and that it doesn't burn. Jesse tries to help me wash it off, then next scene is Jesse is wearing white pants, and there is a wound on his right inner thigh. We don't know how it happened. He has two blood stains, on his inner thigh.

That's all I can remember.

Background : On October 4, 2008 is my Spiritual birthday- 10 years. We are in very bad financial situation, husband has no job, living off of my Soc. Sec. I am seeking God's peace and guidance and praying to trust in his provision.

I looked up Jesse- it means jehovah exists, Donna means lady, Deanna means from the valley and divine. but I am confused about other stuff.

thank you any help would be appreciated.
God's grace and peace
:)

halfstep1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reunited with child and Father

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 pm

I'm praying about this one and will hopefully have something soon. flower

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:13 am

Hey
was there something that you neglected for a while but are returning to now? It seems like the father would represent a strong force that is trying to discourage or deter your happiness. Its interesting what you said about the names: I wonder if God is letting you know that even though you're going through a tough time right now, HE still exists? He isn't far away, but he is right there to deliver you (the lady) out of the situation. Something is about to change and you're walking towards a divine encounter with HIM? The bible says that "just as a mirror reflects a man's face, so does a man's heart reflect the man" I wonder if there is anything in your heart (ie: agitation, worry, agravation,etc) that you are allowing others to see (pepper on your face) but its not necessarily affecting you? Get into that word, pray, and consecrate yourself (Joshua 3:5) (ie: fast) and see that God doesn't do a miraculous work (something amazing) very soon! Please pray on what I've said.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by halfstep1969 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:30 pm

Desiree,
Thank you for your thoughts on this. I have been writing a lot of songs lately, and have been wrestling with myself in what I should do with them, and who they are for. I have been very drawn to the words, justify, sanctify and grace, and Ephesians 1-2 and Rom 8:28-33. I will continue to pray on this .

Thanks

[

halfstep1969

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:01 pm

you're always welcome. God may have you in the singing/music ministry-who knows?! Just be open and give God all the glory--I'm going to read your scriptures right now!! I LOVE THE WORD (if you can't already tell-lol) Romans 8:28 happens to my favorite!
smooches

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top