Is this a Vision of the Futuure? Please Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this a Vision of the Futuure? Please Help!

Post by westmary1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:05 pm

I had this dream about the time that I was truly ready to accept the mark of God (Which I am still waiting for-the Holy Spirit). I was up on a mountain with my mother and my youngest daughter. She was cold and I needed to find her a blanket and some booties. We were in the mountains and where making great effort to keep away from all cities. I decided to go into the nearest city and get these things for my daughter. We all head to the bottom of the mountain where my mother decides to stay with Haley and wait until I return.

The city is very strange- there are two walls. One wall is in the center (like a huge circle) and there is mansions and pretty parks but it is protected by a high wall to keep everyone else out. The second wall is the outer part and it has all the trash and garbage in it, its size is about 10xs greater than the inner circle. This is where 90% of the population live, whereas the other 10% (maybe less) live in the middle. Everyone's job is to work and "recycle" the products ( There is a lot of gray smoke and its a gloomy day. There are also yellow trackers and such working in the trash) coming in from the inner circle so that it can be returned as "new" product. Therefore everyone is working for the inner circle to live comfortably.

When I head down to the city, I wonder where my two elder children are (Erika 5 & Anthony 3). I decided to look for them after I get the blanket and booties for Haley. I then go to a dump site which is very big, say two or maybe three football fields wide.( this is only one of MANY dumps) As I find some shoes, out of nowhere someone grabs them out of my hands and starts fighting over them. The fight reaches about 50 people in a split second. So I tell myself that its no big deal, God will provide. All of a sudden I see a brand new pair of red and white shoes next to my feet. So I take them. I find a dirty blue blanket a few feet away and take that as well. As I start to head out of the city I see a building and a voice tells me that my children are inside. There are police dressed in black SWAT uniforms at every door and every corner. I still go inside and the doors just open- its like I am invisible and none of these officers see me. I reach a glass room with about 100 children in it. My children are there. I am told by a voice that these are the children that where taken from parents that refused to teach and live by the " new doctrine"and called themselves Christians. They where taken away by the government and are being brainwashed to think how the government sees fit. I spot my children and they are allowed to come to me. I hold them in my arms and I feel so happy to see them but yet sorrowful because I can not take them with me. I hold them, each in one arm and give them each a kiss and tell them to NEVER give up God and that he will be their strength. I cry while I am doing this because it is too unbearable for me to leave my children. I am told that I must go. If I refuse I will be taken to prison. I leave and walk out into the street. I feel a sense of peace come over me and I scream at the top of my voice "Praise be to God!"-twice. Expecting to be taken away, I notice that no one cares. Instead people are talking and saying,"Oh, don't mind her, she the crazy lady. Everybody just ignores her." I then notice that all these people have 666 stamped on their foreheads or their left hand. It hits me that I am in the end days ( I already know that I am in a dream). I start running for the base of the mountain towards my mother and daughter. As I reach some train tracks I see my mother running at me and without Haley. She runs up to me and explains that the police found them and have taken Haley and that we must keep running so that they don't catch us. She starts running and I just watch her and decide that I am not going to run. If I get caught, then so be it. The policemen run past me (again like I am invisible) and they catch up with my mother, hit her on the head and arrest her. They decide to take her in to be killed because she is a threat and a christian.

I already know that they will not take me so I wonder on the train tracks toward the outer wall. I decided that I will look for Haley to say goodbye and pray over her. I am lead by the Spirit to where she is. She has been adopted by a couple that cannot have children and look at me as if I am there to take her away from them. I explain that I am saying goodbye to her and I just want to hold her one last time. They decided that it was ok and give her to me. I kiss her and say good bye and pray over her. (By the way I found her in a greenish looking underground tunnel-very dark and trashy) Then there is a loud ruckus. We all go outside and I decide to just head towards the outskirts. I have no reason to really do anything because everyone has been taken from me or is dead (like my husband and mother). I walk out into a brownish green field and see a cottage with fencing all around (the fences are brown wood and chain link). Some look like chicken coops. I notice that its a group home and the Spirit tells me that this is where my two oldest are. I begin looking for them and find an area of dirt with a black ashy outline of a girl, which was my daughter Erika. She had been put down because she refused to give up God. I then see my son Anthony (not too far away) sitting in a white chair and tied down with leather straps and he has some kind of head brace on his head forcing him to watch t.v. Like some kind of brainwash device. He squirms and refuses to cooperate. As I try to get him out of the chair the women in charge of the group home catches me. She really doesn't care that I am trying to take my son because she is so overrun by orphans. She does threaten to call the police if I don't get off her property immediately. I start telling her about God and am trying to save her but she refuses to listen and starts blaspheming against Gods existence. I then start to talk to her about 60's music. I am trying to find something that we can relate to and she calms down. She still tells me to leave after our short conversation, so I do. As I start wondering why God has kept me alive for last I raise my head and look at the sunset. Its bright red and pink and it lights up the whole sky. There are no clouds except one, and its big. There is a presence and EVERYONE around the whole world stops what they are doing and looks up. All of a sudden we see Jesus and God ( I dont see his face its just rays of light) and the Holy Spirit on the cloud. I raise my hands and yell, " Its about time! What took you so long?" and I am teleported to a huge rock ledge where I try and jump onto the cloud to reach Jesus and God. I don't make it but I see steps that are pink ( made of clouds) and I walk up to heaven. Then my dream ends.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this a Vision of the Futuure? Please Help!

Post by owen on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Hi westmary,

This dream is like a saga. it is not just long but very long.

But please if you allow me, I need time to read this and pray.

I will get back on this post!! I will

Bless You

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Sorry. I know its VERY long. But is been on my mind and I know that God has all these messages for me. I just don't know how to interpret, its not my gift.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 am

If there is a mark of the beast, there is also a mark or God
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
Your dream is a specific situation at the end times, symbolically speaking. God showed you a glimpse about it, what is the feeling to be there, by using you and your children as characters to symbolize roles and events that will take place or began to take place.

I had this dream about the time that I was truly ready to accept the mark of God (Which I am still waiting for-the Holy Spirit). I was up on a mountain with my mother and my youngest daughter. She was cold and I needed to find her a blanket and some booties. We were in the mountains and where making great effort to keep away from all cities. I decided to go into the nearest city and get these things for my daughter. We all head to the bottom of the mountain where my mother decides to stay with Haley and wait until I return.

Mountain represents Presence of God, a Mighty Fortress.

The city is very strange- there are two walls. One wall is in the center (like a huge circle) and there is mansions and pretty parks but it is protected by a high wall to keep everyone else out. The second wall is the outer part and it has all the trash and garbage in it, its size is about 10xs greater than the inner circle. This is where 90% of the population live, whereas the other 10% (maybe less) live in the middle. Everyone's job is to work and "recycle" the products ( There is a lot of gray smoke and its a gloomy day. There are also yellow trackers and such working in the trash) coming in from the inner circle so that it can be returned as "new" product. Therefore everyone is working for the inner circle to live comfortably.

The city represents a world structure
The wall represents governmental system, hierarchy, social division which distinguishes social status or identity.
The inner circle represents controlling power or the ones who rules and orders or commands; they are some type of social elites or influential or powerful people who control economic, martial, political industrial, social system.
They are making things new to conform to their system and beliefs.

When I head down to the city, I wonder where my two elder children are (Erika 5 & Anthony 3). I decided to look for them after I get the blanket and booties for Haley. I then go to a dump site which is very big, say two or maybe three football fields wide.( this is only one of MANY dumps) As I find some shoes, out of nowhere someone grabs them out of my hands and starts fighting over them. The fight reaches about 50 people in a split second. So I tell myself that its no big deal, God will provide. All of a sudden I see a brand new pair of red and white shoes next to my feet. So I take them. I find a dirty blue blanket a few feet away and take that as well.

The dump site represents chaos and economic downfall which results to people looking for ways and answers of life’s problem, this is what it means by persons grabbing the shoes, shoes is something to wear for walking which symbolizes an answer for life’s journey to survive.
But the good thing for us as followers of Jesus, His provision is always there, it will come as the need arises.

As I start to head out of the city I see a building and a voice tells me that my children are inside. There are police dressed in black SWAT uniforms at every door and every corner. I still go inside and the doors just open- its like I am invisible and none of these officers see me. I reach a glass room with about 100 children in it. My children are there. I am told by a voice that these are the children that where taken from parents that refused to teach and live by the " new doctrine"and called themselves Christians. They where taken away by the government and are being brainwashed to think how the government sees fit. I spot my children and they are allowed to come to me. I hold them in my arms and I feel so happy to see them but yet sorrowful because I can not take them with me. I hold them, each in one arm and give them each a kiss and tell them to NEVER give up God and that he will be their strength. I cry while I am doing this because it is too unbearable for me to leave my children. I am told that I must go. If I refuse I will be taken to prison. I leave and walk out into the street. I feel a sense of peace come over me and I scream at the top of my voice "Praise be to God!"-twice. Expecting to be taken away, I notice that no one cares. Instead people are talking and saying,"Oh, don't mind her, she the crazy lady. Everybody just ignores her." I then notice that all these people have 666 stamped on their foreheads or their left hand. It hits me that I am in the end days ( I already know that I am in a dream).

This New World System or Order will use education to bring about their ¨NEW DOCTRINE¨ to youth(schools, colleges, universities). I believe this part of your dream represents the new educational system that promotes atheism, anti-Christ doctrine, eliminating God in the minds of the youth. (I believe this is already happening in the public schools). The policemen, I believe, are agents such as professors, scholars, scientist, organizations, clubs, associations, institutions etc. but they are atheist and definitely anti God. They are doing their best to promote this New world system without God. (I know several influential, powerful, radical atheist professors, elites, politicians, some say they Christians but they are not)

I start running for the base of the mountain towards my mother and daughter. As I reach some train tracks I see my mother running at me and without Haley. She runs up to me and explains that the police found them and have taken Haley and that we must keep running so that they don't catch us. She starts running and I just watch her and decide that I am not going to run. If I get caught, then so be it. The policemen run past me (again like I am invisible) and they catch up with my mother, hit her on the head and arrest her. They decide to take her in to be killed because she is a threat and a christian.

I believe that as we are getting near the end, persecution of Christians will arise, I believe it is predicted in Mat.24.

I already know that they will not take me so I wonder on the train tracks toward the outer wall. I decided that I will look for Haley to say goodbye and pray over her. I am lead by the Spirit to where she is. She has been adopted by a couple that cannot have children and look at me as if I am there to take her away from them. I explain that I am saying goodbye to her and I just want to hold her one last time. They decided that it was ok and give her to me. I kiss her and say good bye and pray over her. (By the way I found her in a greenish looking underground tunnel-very dark and trashy) Then there is a loud ruckus. We all go outside and I decide to just head towards the outskirts. I have no reason to really do anything because everyone has been taken from me or is dead (like my husband and mother). I walk out into a brownish green field and see a cottage with fencing all around (the fences are brown wood and chain link). Some look like chicken coops. I notice that its a group home and the Spirit tells me that this is where my two oldest are. I begin looking for them and find an area of dirt with a black ashy outline of a girl, which was my daughter Erika. She had been put down because she refused to give up God. I then see my son Anthony (not too far away) sitting in a white chair and tied down with leather straps and he has some kind of head brace on his head forcing him to watch t.v. Like some kind of brainwash device. He squirms and refuses to cooperate. As I try to get him out of the chair the women in charge of the group home catches me. She really doesn't care that I am trying to take my son because she is so overrun by orphans. She does threaten to call the police if I don't get off her property immediately. I start telling her about God and am trying to save her but she refuses to listen and starts blaspheming against Gods existence. I then start to talk to her about 60's music. I am trying to find something that we can relate to and she calms down. She still tells me to leave after our short conversation, so I do.

This new system or new doctrine is actually slavery and total control in its form. It is a combination of totalitarianism and communism. The woman, like a guardian or teacher, is one of those satanic agents

As I start wondering why God has kept me alive for last I raise my head and look at the sunset. Its bright red and pink and it lights up the whole sky. There are no clouds except one, and its big. There is a presence and EVERYONE around the whole world stops what they are doing and looks up. All of a sudden we see Jesus and God ( I dont see his face its just rays of light) and the Holy Spirit on the cloud. I raise my hands and yell, " Its about time! What took you so long?" and I am teleported to a huge rock ledge where I try and jump onto the cloud to reach Jesus and God. I don't make it but I see steps that are pink ( made of clouds) and I walk up to heaven. Then my dream ends.

I believe this dream partly confirms or depicts the prophetic book in the NT, the Revelation.

This part reminds me of this verse:

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Westmarry, the role of your family and you in your dream is symbolic I believe. But this also shows that you and your children are one of those last days warriors of God. I also believe that you are a dreamer, as your gift.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 am

Thank you for taking the time to do this for me!And so fast too! May god bless you and bless you tremendously!

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:50 am

you\\'re welcome!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top