Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Proof of God

JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING

I know we will never forget the true reason for the season. God gave his only begotten son for us and Jesus ~ ENDURED THE CROSS ~ and gave his life for us. Let us never forget how much enduring the cross really means and that while He was being unjustly accused, His heart was still so tender toward all mankind that He said of those mocking them, and those who chose to kill Him, "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do."

He began interceding for us while He was still on the cross.

The Lord gave me a revelation that while Jesus was on the cross He did not die for a nameless faceless bunch of people, He LITERALLY saw the face of everyone of you and He chose to specifically die for me and for you.

If you could afford a thousand presents for your family today, Praise God! If you could not afford anything for your family today, take comfort in the real gift that we have all, already, been given: JESUS CHRIST

Thank you, Father, for loving us so much that you would send Him, and thank you LORD JESUS for dying for me.

Mia Sherwood wrote:

The Lord gave me a revelation that while Jesus was on the cross He did not die for a nameless faceless bunch of people, He LITERALLY saw the face of everyone of you and He chose to specifically die for me and for you.

So in other words, Jesus, while he was suffering he saw my face before his mind's eye! He saw me in his head! What did God do to you in order for you to know this? I mean, how did he tell you/ what was happening when you recieved the revelation??????

Jesus saw a vision of each of us. The same way God gives me prophetic revelation, He showed me this. That specifically Jesus personally died for each of us. He didn't just see us, He knew us.

Thanks for this reminder Mia. I made a vow to NOT forget the sacrifice that Jesus made for us. I don't think we really understand that he was born, just to die fo us. My studies have been geared towards understanding the love He had to have for me/us to be beaten in the way he was.

I don't want to forget, nor dimenish what happened that day and what it represents to all of us.

Thank you for this post...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Cholette wrote:
Thanks for this reminder Mia. I made a vow to NOT forget the sacrifice that Jesus made for us. I don't think we really understand that he was born, just to die fo us. My studies have been geared towards understanding the love He had to have for me/us to be beaten in the way he was.

I don't want to forget, nor dimenish what happened that day and what it represents to all of us.

Thank you for this post...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

AMEN!

this is true! he saw are faces when he died on the cross. once when i was speaking to some youth in the church the holy spirit was all over me and it just popped out of my my mouth that he saw all of our faces when he died on the cross! i was like whooaaa. i had to stop talkin! IT WAS A REVALATION FOR SURE!

I was in my prayer closet when I was thanking the Lord for his sacrifice on the cross for me and how much I appreciated that sacrifice. He then said to me, Connie I did not die for just you but would have died for just you if you were the only one to die for. The Lord showed me that when he died he died for every person ever born in the history of man. I was like no wonder he sweat tears. The weight of the entire world was on him. How can anything I do or you do be better than that. We could never out give God. Let's suppose for a moment the one of us on the earth was willing to die for someone. It would be one not the entire creation of man. Thats a lot of people. Thats when my praise and worship increased and my understanding increased. I kept thinking about all these people, the good, the bad and the indifferent. I cannot hardly imagine how many people that is but lets just say much much more than you and I could ever count. Man has much to be grateful for and we owe it all to Jesus.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

I'm jealous to death for all of you. I can't hear God clearly to save my life!

lol!

J,

Sometimes God's voice is a message without words that bubble up from your spirit.... sometimes they are divine thoughts in your head that could have been your's except you've never been that smart and along with the thought is an anointing which makes it clearly from God. And when they are with actual words, 99.9% of the time, the words are literal but they are in your spirit.

Ask God to teach you His voice. When I was trying to learn I asked God to say something funny.

I heard in my heart, "Two guys are walking down the street........."

And I cracked up laughing!

Thanks, Mia. but the whole lust thing is in the way. The only time I ever hear from God is when I sleep in my dreams but I can never interpret them. I've asked for supernatural things to happen before, but The most supernatural thing was my conversion. Not that I'm doubting. Jesus is the same. But it takes an eternity sometimes.

You are so welcome Mia. JA I have to agree with Mia for me. Usually when I hear from the Lord it is so profound for me. Something I could never have come up with on my own. Like the subject of forgiveness for example. I had been asking the Lord about forgiveness and he explained to me that when we forgive others it opens the door for him to forgive us and them. Meaning that we cannot be forgiven if we do not forgive. This was a long time ago but none the less I would never have understood that without his help. It was a quiet voice within me that spoke to my spirit and my spirit was quickened right away....I just knew it was him because it was so not me.

Hope that helps,

Connie

Well, that's nice but I don't have thoughts that are to smart for me to think (not that I know of). That still small voice doesn't penetrate throught the noise in my soul (if you wanna be poetic).