Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamster

merry christmas from ur D,,,,,,,,,,,

lol! lol! its mas in the land of D U,,, jus wanna all, ur D,,,steadfast,,imoveable in the lord...

Merry Christmas! Hope you all are safe and happy for the remainder of the year! Bless You Let's all wish :jesuspic: a Happy Birthday and :lordhelpus: if we forget!

Merry Christmas Everyone And a blessed 2011!!!We've got so much to give thanks for.Thank you Lord! woohoo dreamster balloons

SmileyCentral.comChrist the Lord was born for you and me! Happy Birthday, Jesus! Merry Christmas, Everyone!

SmileyCentral.comAnd Merry Christmas especially to Dreamster, who started this post and who is jealous of my emoticons. (Just remember what I said about PETE--Persons for the Ethical Treatment of Emoticons--D! We're still watching you, Mister!)

lol! flower yes soo jealous of those hybreds. ,,ohh i was worried u wer gettg off track 4 a min,, ,, D ,,,meditating rite now..

lol! yes we do. but its summa,here 80-90f,, ,,im near the beach, but im really tha s,,,,but i am doin sum serious restg in the lord,, ,,,,, afta

★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★* Merry *★* 。*˛.
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* Christmas *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone♥ ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ *.*

Hey there Dreamster! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you had the best day ever. The Lord blessed me mightly this year.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

You are so silly sometimes, I can't help but laugh at you, crazy man. Happy Christ Mass to you too. I was nice to you without talking trash. I am losing my edge, huh?

Merry Christmas Mr. Dreamster..."D" I mean....I finally found your new Christmas and New Year posting!!!!! God Bless all who read these words...God Bless our world Lord and draw all unto you....In Jesus name, Amen amen amen