Thousands of Centaurs w/wings comming out of the Heavens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thousands of Centaurs w/wings comming out of the Heavens

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 pm

I was inside a building with a bunch of people. It was cloudy outside and no one would go out. The clouds where unusually low and rumors of "Global Warming" was causing this. Also people kept saying that if anyone went outside they would die from the immense heat and lose all bodily fluids. The heat was evaporating every drop of water and anything that had moisture in it.

I went outside anyways and some people followed (like 2 or 3) and everyone was focused on the sky. It was not hot, but stuffy. And when I looked up towards the gray sky I saw a huge hole in the clouds, like a tornado but without the wind tunnel. Then all of a sudden there where thousands of male Centaurs w/ wings holding horns and flying to all corners of the Earth. Some of them had long wavy blond hair. All where white males. Horns where Rams horns, none of them where curly. I do have a faint memory of there being a golden chariot that was being led by two of these Centaur but they had brown hair. This is all that i remember.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thousands of Centaurs w/wings comming out of the Heavens

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:53 am

Wow what an awesome dream. Seeing the events of the return of Christ I think here. That is so awesome. Praise the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top