Please help me figure this one out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help me figure this one out!

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:35 pm

I was in a dark, black universe. I was not scared. There was me and my sister-in-law (shes a christian). There is a beam of light that cuts her off from the darkness and she looks up. She then dissolves into the darkness with the light. I then see a beam of light over my head and there is a voice that is talking to me in a strange language for a few minutes. Then the voice says, "Here is your house. Look" and then all of a sudden, im on the sidelines (with the trees) of an lush and green meadow (so green that you couldnt see the bark) engulfed with all kinds of flowers, blue, red, white, and yellow. In the meadow are hundreds of elk, some with antlers and some without. No babies though. There are beams of light shining through the trees and into the meadow. Then I keep telling myself that I will see a house but I dont. I keep looking around and then the meadow fades and i see a brick house in the middle of the woods. I am clueless as to what this might mean. Please help. Thanks for reading.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help me figure this one out!

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 am

Westmary1984,

This is not an interpretation but some food for thought. Were you concerned for your sister in laws spiritual condition? You should be reassured by this dream. On the next part: To me this could be the condition of your spiritual house or could be the promise of the house you desire of your heart. I hope that gives some insight.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 am

Hello,
One question. Were you a Christian when you had this dream, meaning had you already recieved Jesus as your Savior?

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top