Babies, Babies, Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babies, Babies, Babies

Post by Angelique on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:40 am

Hi, Im new here. I have spiritual dreams from time to time and am not always sure how to interpret them. I do ask God to help and can most times get a general idea but am never quite sure. Anyway, recently I have had several dreams with babies in them. One in particular keeps sticking with me and nagging at me and I am hoping I can get a little help interpreting its meaning. I am in an auditorium or sanctuary full of babies. Babies everywhere, completely covering the floor and every where you look. They are all under a year old. There is only myself, and another woman in there room to care for them. I am at the back of the sanctuary knowing I need to roll up my sleeves and "dig in" so to speak but I am feeling overwhelmed and inadequate for the task, plus a part of me just doesn't want to do it. I look to the other woman in back (who very much feels like a representation of the Holy Spirit in my dream) who is holding a baby and she tells me that this child needs to be cleaned and attended to. I make an excuse to go to the restroom and say I will be right back. I can tell she is disappointed but patient. I go into the stall and she is in the restroom waiting outside with the baby. As I am in the stall my attitude changes and my heart is in now it and I am ready to accept responsibility and give it my all. I wake up before I come out of the stall.

Last edited by a_ehat on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title)

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babies, Babies, Babies

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:35 am

Your dream shows your resistance to God's calling into ministry. This is why your are dreaming babies from time to time. You resist to the point of avoiding by making excuses. But God never stop with you, patiently calling and waiting for you. at the end of your dream, you did respond to His call becaue the Holy Spirit is working in your heart.

babies nagging at you is a form of waking you up to respond to what He has called you to do.

God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:45 am

Thanks. That's confirmation. Just wish I knew what to do with it! I am sure God will lead. Thanks again & Happy New Year!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 am

you\\'re welcome!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:46 pm

This is such a cool dream A!

Awesome Owen, as usual!! ;)

I do have one question to ask: do you have a heart for new Christians? Is there a need in your church for volunteers in the new Christians ministry? Or are there people around you that need discipleship?

... Just a question :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Well... I have a passion to help elevate people to the next level... help them discover who God is and who they are in Him; to encourage them to lay hold of their divine destiny as opposed to pew surfing. I was the Womens Ministry Leader at my last church and believe that this is pretty much what the Lord had assigned me to do there... But we moved 9 months ago and have been searching Las Vegas and the surrounding areas for another church. We just decided on one but have not made any connections and are completely unknown to this body. So I am just trying to apply what I can to where I am now. Just get my heart ready and my spirit filled up with the Word so when the time comes I will be ready. Not sure what He has in store. Guess that was the long answer. :blah:

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:43 pm

And to clarify... its not just new Christians that are stuck in the baby phase... there have been many Christians who have been serving Him longer than I have that had only been partaking of the "milk" so to speak. So I do know it's not just new believers... its the immature. I dont know any other way to say it but it doesnt really type the same as it is spoken.

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Awesome!! A long answer is a good answer - the more detail the easier it is to gain clarity about your context. I believe God is making it clear through your dream, that first of all, there is a NEED. and he is saying that you are NEEDED. I believe discipleship therefore is on the mark, given your givtings and abilities and I believe God will call this dream to your attention at the right time. I'm guessing it will be a ministry opportunity where at first you don't really want to do it, or it feels laborious, yet after some prayer and time with the Lord, you will remember this dream, and feel a heart change - that these people whom you will minister to are just in fact helpless 'babies' or 'younger' than you are in the faith, and NEED your guidance and help spiritually. 

You will know it is right, and I believe a big 'aha' moment will come and you will feel confident to step into all that God is calling you to do. Don't confuse ministry with obligation however. When God calls us into ministry, he also supplies us with the GRACE to do it. 

I hope this helps, please disregard this if it does not sit well.

Blessings :)

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Yes I understand you :)

Babies in the faith are
Simple peope stuck on the milk :) not new
Believers. Praise the Lord we established that :)

happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Thank you!! It sits & fits perfectly well! I receive that 100%. Kinda funny how He knows our future attitude problems and is already preparing a way out. He's too good I tell ya! Thank you again! I will be sure to update when that day arrives. Bless you right back! Bless You

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godchick on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh wow!!! I'm so amazed at the Holy Spirit!!! He is soo good!!! To Jesus be the GLORY!!!

Please post back on this when this dream manifests!! You GO GIRL!! you have everything it takes to STEP OUT and FIND OUT in Jesus name!!!

Praise God!!!

happy dance happy dance happy dance

Godchick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 am

Very interesting journey I've been on but I now see this dream beginning to manifest. Long story but I will try to make it as short as possible. When I had this dream I had recently moved away from my home for my husbands work. I remember thinking that the sanctuary felt like my home church but bigger. I dismissed this because I figured I was just missing home. Well 2 years later and a move across the country and now we are back home. God has brought us back to our home church and we are serving again. This was a long and painful 2 years and a lot of desert so I came back feeling like I wasn't ready and didn't want to step back into leadership though I was pursued. I dug my heels in for a very short while but the Lord kept sending people my way, one of which is our Worship Pastor to confirm that HE was waning me to step up. So I did. reluctantly and with and exit strategy only as a team member and not a leader. I would help out. Circumstances arose that landed me in leadership despite my best efforts to avoid it. I have been struggling and on the fence not feeling ready for all this would require spiritually, emotionally and with my time. Our Pastor shared about the new building we will be in next summer and that it is over twice the size of the building we are in now and the Lord brought this dream back to my mind. Anyway, needless to say, no more reluctance in giving myself to what God has for me to do. :) I appreciate your help on this one Godchick!!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 am

HAHA!! I just read Owens post! Talk about SPOT ON!! God totally nagged me, pursued me relentlessly! I even tried to join a small group and the Lord would let me have no peace as I knew He was wanting me to teach. So with in a few weeks of saying I absolutely would not lead anything, I was the Women's Ministry Worship Leader and Teaching a Small group of 23 ladies. LOL!!! Many are the plans in a mans (or womans) heart, but its the Lords purpose that prevails!

Angelique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top