Another prophetic word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another prophetic word

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:53 pm

I remember I was in a room and a woman with greyish-white hair and an orange outfit began prophesying to me. Many of the things she said was correct and I guess because I was taken aback and looking at her strangely, she started explaining that she was a "true prophet". She said different things that were said to me in my past and then she spoke about my husband. She said, "his name is William" (or another W name but I think it was William). what

Now I dont' know if I should take this for face value or if it means something else. Please help! Scratch Chin

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another prophetic word

Post by unaday* on Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 am

When i dream that a prophet is speaking to me it is usually literal. Write down the name William and put it away. It may very well be his name or his last name.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 am

I agree, when I receive a prophecy in a dream, I pay close attention. And since your dreams are often prophetic.... flower

A quick google search reveals the following, see if it has any meaning for you (now or for the future):

"William is from the Norman language Williame (although Norman French was Latin-based and the proper name is Germanic) and is a cognate from the German Wilhelm, and of Germanic origin: wil = "will or desire"; helm; Old English "helm", "helmet, protection";[1] thus the Old German name Wilhelm and the Old Norse name Vilhjálmr have the same roots. The name William has today been interpreted to mean protector of the kingdom or realm."

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:04 pm

wave i agree w/ 1day an lola also want 2add - i would pray about it and continue seeking the Lord..
most often when Lord gives me a prophtic msg like this He uses pastors or ppl of God i knw.. not saying He wud use someone i dnt know.. but drms like this i tend to wait upon the Lord.. just my thoughts..

Bless You :bible:

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Thank you all for the responses.

In response to Lurdys, I DO believe that God has a special calling for my life pertaining to His ministry (I also thought that the name could be his last name, UNA) and I DO believe that that same calling will lead me to my husband.

We will see what happens, I am so excited but I'm just taking it slow :)

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top