God is trying to tell me something, I just know it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God is trying to tell me something, I just know it!

Post by westmary1984 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm

My children and I are in a room with many people. Everyone is chaotic and then a man with the resemblance of Jesus stands on a platform and asks everyone to stop what they are doing. No pays attention, except my children and I, so we stop what we are doing. The man then says in a very loud voice, "You will all perish for not doing what I asked, except you." and he points at me and my children. He then takes us into a boxed room with round windows. The room is floating above the earth. As I look out the window, I see all these black aliens that are infesting the earth. They are hunting humans and they are in the water, fields, and homes. I feel safe because my children are well. What can this mean? Please help. Thank you

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God is trying to tell me something, I just know it!

Post by owen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:13 pm

God has prepared something for you to do, HE appointed you and your children, He has set you apart. You recognized Him when He speaks to you even in a times of trouble or chaos or in the midle of noisy crowd.. The box means protection or setting apart for His purpose. The round windows means seeing in the Spirit. Maybe you dont know yet, but I believe your eyes are open spiritually, You see things in the Spirit that no natural eyes can see. The man who spoke to you is Jesus indeed.

I hope this has helped you!

God bless.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Thank you! I have been overcoming demons in my home and it doesnt help that there is a witch that lives next door who is VERY active with her "group" on a weekly basis. I dont hate her, just upset because during every meeting she has there is something that comes into my home. Always a different spirit-they never return twice. I have had many nights where I get up between the hours of 11 and 4 am and pray/sing/worship. She always bangs on the walls because she cna hear me and I know she doesn't like it. This doesnt stop me from helping her though, when she asks of course. Anyways I have seen demons (some big and black about 12 ft tall) and have had scratchs ( sometimes on a daily basis for weeks) in my past. But I have been working on overcoming them and saying a daily warefare prayer

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm

You have indeed an open eyes to see in the Spirit.

God is always at your side in every battle you engage! God is infinitely powerful! The El Shaddai.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

I know this, but I think I just needed someone to tell me. I still have a ways to go! God Bless and Shalom

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum