Tnasume over San Jose. Please help! I have had this dream three times, each time it was a different coastal city.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tnasume over San Jose. Please help! I have had this dream three times, each time it was a different coastal city.

Post by westmary1984 on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:30 pm

I am in the street with my three children (Erika 5, Anthony 3, Haley 1) and I see a huge Tsunami about 3 miles high coming over the Hills towards San Jose. Everyone panics. While I think of the best way to survive, I cannot underpass the fear and sorrow for the lives that are going to die, then a voice tells me to climb to the highest building and jump up just before the wave hits the building (while holding my children). I transport immediately (like telepathically) to a building and do as directed. I am still sucked into the wave but I swim to the top, when I start to lose air we are encased in an air bubble and float to the top (while holding my children). When I reach the top we are riding the wave and can see everything/everyone in its path being swallowed by the wave. I start looking for a safety raft and automatically I see flotation devices. While reaching for a raft I notice that there are white boats riding past me but I stick to the float.

Once the water recedes I start looking for survivors and while doing this I see ANOTHER Tsunami so I telepathically transport to the top of another building. (Keep in mind that I was now in L.A (Hollywood)). This time we dont get sucked under and are riding the wave. i also feel safe because I am avoiding the destruction and my children are safe and alive. I do feel my stomach sink when I look down the wave because we are so high up and I am afraid of heights. Once the water recedes we find shelter on the roof of a Malibu home by the cliff side.

We are not the only people that survive, there is about 100-150 others. While we are all wondering ( We could all feel each others emotions) why God allowed us to live and how it all occurred in the first place (because it all took place in a matter of minutes) a vision in the sky appears and a voice tells us (while showing us) what happened. A e.t object was heading towards Earth and it was so fast that it crossed the "red zone" before all the countries computers could Warn everyone. It hit the ocean causing a global Tsunami.

My spirit is then in the body of another person before the second wave hits. She is in the stadium and while she is running, looking for safety, she is watching all the people dying all around her. Luckily, she does survive by locking herself and several others in an air tight room. When the water recedes, they see all the thousands of dead bodies. Women, men, and children. Its heartbreaking to see so many people die without warning, the sorrow is almost overwhelming.

My spirit is then in another person- not sure which sex I am, but I am a scientist and I am one of the people that observes the sky, then computer warnings and alarms start going off and I try to tell everyone to run to safety. No one listens so I barley make it outside, and as the water rises ( before the second wave) I climb to the highest tower to jump, but as I realize that I will not be able to make it to the top in time, I run for cover inside some rock cliffs. After the water hits I swim to the surface but while I'm making it to the surface I see all the people drowning and some dead already. There are sea animals eating the bodies of others. I am not afraid during the whole ordeal, just sad to see so many lost.

I keep having these dreams with huge waves engulfing cities, yet I and my children are always spared. My husband is in none of these dreams. Please help me to understand this. I know it has something to do with my present life but I am not sure what.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tnasume over San Jose. Please help! I have had this dream three times, each time it was a different coastal city.

Post by owen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Is your husband a christian?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tnasume over San Jose. Please help! I have had this dream three times, each time it was a different coastal city.

Post by owen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:59 pm

another question

what is the color of the tsunami ?is it black or white?

Do you see colors in your dream?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:16 pm

My husband is a christian. The Tsunami is blue.There is a lot of bright green trees from after the water receding. And the sky is a bright light blue. The vision that appeared appeared had a bright white light around it and the roof top that we where sitting on was white. The rocks where black too. The raft that I used for support from the first wave was orange- yellow.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks for your reply, westmarry.

.....I keep having these dreams with huge waves engulfing cities, yet I and my children are always spared. My husband is in none of these dreams. Please help me to understand this. I know it has something to do with my present life but I am not sure what......

one last question what are the cities that you saw with huge waves?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm

San Jose, Hollywood, and New York. I have had more than two of these dreams specifically evolving the Bay area ( I grew up there). I was thinking today about these dreams and the more I think the more I keep remembering other dreams from my past like this. I have too many to count over the last decade.

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:13 pm

I believe your dream is symbolic. I would like to summarize what I believe it means.

I believe the tsunami or tidal wave that you saw in your dream represents the move of the Holy Spirit, a revival of some kind in those cities. I asked you about the colors because I believe that colors can mean something. you saw blue wave, blue means revelation, a revelation from God. After the water recedes you saw green trees, that could mean life in abundance when the Spirit moves. The death you saw, can mean the death of the works of man because when the Spirit moves, no flesh or works of man can survive.

You saw wave after waves, meaning the waves of the Spirit will not happen once but several times. Those people who survived are those people who prepared their heart in the work of God. You were in a body of another woman, I believe God is allowing you to see in church's perspective, a church that is not prepared in the move of God.

You were in a body of a scientist who observes events and signs in the sky, this could mean your spiritual gift, a gift to see the signs of the time, a gift that ables to see the signs ahead or future.

Your dream is somehow similar to what the book of Isaiah chapter 60 and the book of Joel. It is about the terrible day of the Lord and a revival that comes to His church, it is both glorious and terrible.

I hope this has helped you, if not toss it away.

God bless

P.S.

About those cities that you mentioned, I heard and red a prophetic journal about them which says a revival is coming to those palces.

Last edited by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

I would like to add this

God has called you to be part of what He is going to do.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by westmary1984 on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Oh how wounderful! I have always known (since I was saved) that I was to be a Warrior of God and that I was to do something great. This is AWESOME. Thank you so much, it has really helped and Shalom!

westmary1984

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 pm

I have been having the same water type dreams for the past couple of years...being encouraged to climb higher...one time the waters were held back while I walked up a mountainside to a home.

I have had a half dozen or more and also know it is a message from God. Still waiting on God for clarity...I appreciate this post ..Thankyou

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:43 pm

1.The several dreams...walking up the side of amountain as God holds back the flood~ I have had several versions of this dream.

2.The flood is all over, other victims in a hard time must move in our home with us, the water hits our house then, the walls falling in and being washed away and the people are going to perish, I dive in to swim to the house to save them, but an evil enmity dives in and begins to try to pull me under so I cant breathe and try to molest me underwater...to stop me

3.A wise man is leading me up the hill of the huge valley...all of a sudden I look and see all the flooding, the man says, people are dying down there.

4. I am in a huge "high end" hotel, Celebrating with my family, I go to the lobby and it is empty except for me and my aunt Louise, and she has a baby on her lap. ( in real life she is the major Christian role model in a family with 12 aunts and uncles) The manager of the Hotel comes over to me and tells us that it is time to go now...All of a sudden I notice through the huge lobby windows, that a horrible horrible storm is going on...palm treese are breaking damage is happening. A horrible storm is going on outside and I am aware of the knowledge that people are dying out there. My Aunt walks over to me and puts the baby on my lap while she goes to get her things, and I think to myself...how can I go upstairs to get my things if I have the baby on my lap? and then I wake up. (I have seven aunts on this side of the family...but a few months later, in real life,a huge Tsunami hit 2009, and on the same day my Aunt Louise passed away.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 pm

There is more...just throwin it out there...I do agree there are major changes happening in the spirit in the church these days....God is our source God is our identity...but the world has wooood so many of God's children away with half truths and tradition. some of the conventional churces dont even allow the Holy Spirit in....I am sure there are a lot of God's children watching the skies these days....

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:00 pm

Hi Linda, you really had interesting dreams.

1.The several dreams...walking up the side of amountain as God holds back the flood~ I have had several versions of this dream.

the bible descibes the big mountain as the people of God or the church where the presence of God dwells.Isaiah 2:2,3

a big body of water represents a mass of people Isaiah 17:12 Isaiah 60:5

2.The flood is all over, other victims in a hard time must move in our home with us, the water hits our house then, the walls falling in and being washed away and the people are going to perish, I dive in to swim to the house to save them, but an evil enmity dives in and begins to try to pull me under so I cant breathe and try to molest me underwater...to stop me

3.A wise man is leading me up the hill of the huge valley...all of a sudden I look and see all the flooding, the man says, people are dying down there.

Linda, I believe God called you in the office of an evangelist, it is evident by your natural compassion in your heart, I know you love to share His love to the lost. the wise man who talked to you confirms what God has called you to do. You have the Father's love in you, a love that searches for the lost.

Your fourth dream is like, your aunt delegated to you what she has started and like she is telling you to continue what she has done ( the baby = ministry) it is a delegation of responsibility which she gave you.
She went ¨upstairs¨ ( to heaven with our Father) and left you the baby. You said how can you go ¨upstair¨ to get your things, you cant because you had the baby. Indeed you cant because you need to continue what she had started, it is not time for you to go ¨upstair¨ because you still have some things to finish here, His work.
God bless you!

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm

I believed what you said is true...but you gave me a Holy Ghost conviction in my spirit that moved me to the core as I read it. God is calling me out to someting new even as we speak. Will you, brother, and all readers, please keep me in prayer for something hard I am going through right now. It is a new thing. I want clairity in direction from God ~ God Bless you for your faithfulness in going where God leads you Owen.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I will, sister, I will pray. If God shows me something I will PM you. He is Jehova Shama and Jehova Nigad, the God who is always there, and One who reveals.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top