Choir with ribbons Part II

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Choir with ribbons Part II

Post by owen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Now, we were in seashore, the choir members were lying down in the sand in perfect line facing the sky with raised hands. I was standing 3 meters next to their heads. I knew that the line was very long. They had long ribbons on their palms. The ribbons were not attached nor tied on their fingers or hands. It seemed like the ribbons just stood from one end in the middle of their palms and were blown by a wind in upward direction. They were fluttering in the air beautifully and perfectly. They had different kinds of color, like a rainbow, but the vibrant and radiant color that I noticed were red, blue and orange ribbons. I saw these choir members with their colorful ribbons on their palms, and it was very nice to behold. They had unity and synchronization.
As I was standing, I looked at my hands and asked, ¨why I don’t have ribbons in my hands?¨
I walked towards them and placed my hands between the fluttering red and blue ribbons. Suddenly, ribbons appeared in both hands of mine, red ribbons on my left palm and blue on my right. I started to wave my hands, and I felt lightness and peace within as if I am flying. My long ribbons were flapping, fluttering, and waving in the air. Like a child, I ran around the seashore to see how beautiful my ribbons are.

Any thoughts? Anyone?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Choir with ribbons Part II

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:50 am

Hey Owen! How about God created us to work together to be One in the Holy Spirit, sacrifice of praise, sweet smelling incense (the one that we send up to YWHW). Those are what came to mind. It's like the ribbons was a visible representation of being unified with the body of Yeshua.
I hope that helps and I'm sorry if it doesn't flower

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:49 am

Amen!

The Bible is clear that there is power in unity (God is One), and Yeshua Adonai's body must be in unity to reach to its full potential.

:hallelujah:

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:11 pm

:hooray: Amen and :hallelujah:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am