A BLACK DOG BIT ME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A BLACK DOG BIT ME

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

HI, ALL. I DREAMED THAT A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE, ME INCLUDED, WERE WALKING UP A HILL ON A STREET, AND WE CAME TO A SIGNAL LIGHT THAT HAD TURNED RED. I WAS ABOUT THREE PEOPLE BEHIND THE LIGHT. NO ONE WAS IN CARS, WE WERE REALLY ALL WALKING BUT OBEYING TRAFFIC LAWS ON FOOT. EVERYBODY HAD ON DIFFERENT EVERYDAY CLOTHING. I HAD ON A PANTS SUIT, WITH LOW COMFORTABLE HEELS. (IRL, I EITHER DRESS ALL THE WAY DOWN, OR I AM UPPER TO ELEGANT-I FAIL TO KEEP A COMFY MID-P0INT...LOL) SO I AM WAITING FOR THE LIGHT TO TURN GREEN SO WE CAN GO THROUGH THE LIGHT. ACTUALLY, I AM WAITING TO TURN RIGHT. ON MY RIGHT IS A STORE I USED TO PASS ALL THE TIME ON MY WAY TO COLLEGE AFTER RETURNING FROM A WEEKEND AT HOME. THE MAN (HE WAS MUSTACHIOED, BEARDED, AND HAD SALT AND PEPPER GRAY HAIR) AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE (HE WAS WEARING A PIN-STRIPED SHIRT SLEEVED SHIRT, ACID WASH JEAN LONG SHORTS, WHITE SOCKS WITH BLUE STRIPE BANDS THAT ENCASED HIS LOWER LEGS, AND OLD WHITE TENNIS SHOES) GOT OUT OF LINE, AND PICKED UP AN ENGLISH BULLDOG, WHO WAS JET BLACK, AND HAD ON A BLACK COLLAR WITH SPIKES IN IT. HE PLANNED TO THROW THE DOG AT THE LIGHT TO CHANGE IT. THE WOMAN BEHIND HIM (SHE WAS BLACK, WORE A SHORT CURLY AFRO, HAD ON A GRAY SHIRT, AND THOSE BLACK SPANDEX EXERCISE PANTS, WITH GRAY SNEAKERS), AND HER SON (HE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE THAN FIVE YOA) QUICKLY MOVED FORWARD, BELIEVING THAT THE LIGHT WOULD CHANGE. THE MAN BALLED THE DOG UP AND THREW IT. THE DOG BROKE AWAY WITH A FURIOUS GROWL AND RAN STRAIGHT TOWARDS ME (I WAS VERY AFRAID) AND BIT ME ON MY FINGERS ON MY LEFT HAND. I KICKED HIM WITH MY RIGHT FOOT. HE FELL BACK AND RAN. I PURSUED HIM AND WOULD HAVE KICKED HIM AGAIN. I TOLD HIM, I HAVE THE POWER TO KILL YOU, BUT THIS IS NOT THE TIME. I STOOD OVER HIM, STRONG AND UNAFRAID, THEN I STARTED WALKING THROUGH THE PARKING LOT TO THE RIGHT TURN I WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE. THEN I WOKE UP.

I ALSO HAD A DREAM THAT I WAS SITTING IN A GROUP, PLAYING WITH MY BOAZ AND MAKING HIM LAUGH, WHEN I SAW THIS TALL THICK MAN BEHIND HIM, AND A SMALLER MAN WHO WAS TRYING TO GET THROUGH THE TALL MAN TO GET TO MY BOAZ. THE TALL ONE LOOKED LIKE MAYBE A SPIRIT THAT WAS TRYING TO STOP THE LITTLE ONE, ALSO A SPIRIT, FROM POSSIBLY GIVING A MESSAGE OR DELIVERING SOMETHING. I WAS STARING AT BOTH OF THEM, BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMED TO SEE THIS LITTLE MINI-BATTLE RAGING. tornado

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A BLACK DOG BIT ME

Post by owen on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Did you see the light turned green?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:26 pm

you know, i didn't see the light turn green. I just continued through the parking lot, since i was going to make a right turn anyway. It just seemed like the dog attack made my turn possible alot sooner. You know, in real life, you cannot go through parking lots to make a turn, but if you have a reason to turn in and then continue through and turn, it is legal. I am just thinking that out. In that case, I wouldn't have needed to wait for the light. so, whatever that manifestation is going to be about, it is going to get me to my "turn" a lot sooner than I anticipated apparently.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:22 am

In your spiritual journey, the dog represents issues or circumstances in your life(external and internal) that will try to stop what God has called you to do. But you have the faith and strength to overthrow and defeat it, eventually fulfill His purpose and plan for you.

your next dream, can you please describe the tall and the small men further? are they white or black? what are they wearing? Do they have a fierce fight?

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:39 am

OK, IN MY NEXT DREAM, THE TALL MAN WAS BLACK, HEFTY, WEARING A T-SHIRT AND BASKETBALL SHORTS, SOCKS, SNEAKERS. THE SHORTER MAN WAS WEARING THE SAME THING, BUT DIFFERENT DESIGNS AND COLORS. THE TALL MAN HAD HIS ARMS OUT LIKE THEY WERE PLAYING BASKETBALL, BUT IT WAS CLEAR HE WAS BLOCKING THE SHORT MAN FROM GETTING TO MY BOAZ. I DIDN'T TRUST HIM, DIDN'T LIKE HIM, AND WAS WONDERING HOW THE SHORT MAN WAS GOING TO GET AROUND HIM.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top