2 big flying machines like Star Treck seen by many people.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 big flying machines like Star Treck seen by many people.

Post by Den on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am

It's summer time in my dream.
During an evening, many people are outside, not sure what they were doing.
Sudently, 2 big flying machines were passing rignt above us one after the other, so low that is was very scary, we could see the machines very good.
The second one shower on us many little black things like bugs, and these things were going through our skin.

I remember in my dream saying to a woman, "it's so scary I feel they are going to attack us", meaning all of us on earth, it felt like they were up to something.

In fear of them coming back I hide inside of a dresser, sudently a man come to pick up the dresser with me inside, I end up in Saudi Arabia in a hallway of a very riche place. Looking through a window I see many people in the room dress with elegance, my attention goes to one man in the room and the feeling I have tells me that his is the anti-christ and that he has something to do with the 2 big flying machines I have seen.

I wanted to go inside and spy on that man but I need it a elegant dress to go in. I ask a young man passing by if he knew where I can get a dress and he wave at me for me to follow him, I'm running trying not to loose him because he was on a tricycle bike and going very fast, after a while I find a tricycle and also was going fast with it trying not to loose him, turning somewhere in the same building, he almost trip on toys, because there was a woman and children playing. I said something funny to them and they all laugh and like me right away, the guy ask the woman if she had a dress for me and she did.

Any thoughts and interpretation will be greatly appreciated,
God bless you all and Merry Christmas!
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 big flying machines like Star Treck seen by many people.

Post by Den on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 am

Just recently I watch Sid Roth's Itís Supernatural!
Guest: L. A. Marzulli.
L. A. Marzulli is sharing a new and accurate revelation explaining the mark of the beast.

I was very stun and surprise when I heard about this new revelation of the mark of the beast.

It does put some light on my dream. I understand more my dream now.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:36 am

In the first paragraph when I mention "these things were going through our skin" I mean the people skin not my own skin in particular , just want to be clear.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top